2nd child but miscarried 2months before

edited January 2011 in April 2011
Due April 9 and I'm nerves and excited about hows her health and weight

Comments

• I feel the same way about my baby I'm due in July last July I lost my son. I'm trying to relax cause stressing isn't helping just making things worse for me and everyone around me
  • Don't stress about the baby he or she will be fine enjoy this pregnancy to the fullest after all u both were blessed to conceive this child/ children. I know where the doubt and fears come into play I almost lost my first @ 5 months and @ delivery and the three Yeats after I miscarried @ 16 weeks. FEAR is nothing but the enemy playing tricks on your minds by planting F- false E - evidence A - appearing R - real don't give into doubt just enjoy your gifts be blessed ladies I will say prayers for you both :-)
  • Thanks debs & roda
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat I lost my baby in october also and a little over a month later found out I was pregnant again too!!
    @roda .. if u don't mind me asking I get nervous when I read things such as I lost my baby a 16 weeks and so on.. how did you lose the bay I don't understand. What goes wrong ? This is my second pregnancy snce I lost my first in oct. And I jut like to be informed on everything.. I'm very sorry for your loss..
  • Not quite sure how I loss the baby the called it a spontaneous abortion it was hard time then b/ c the father was leaving for Afghansitan so I went through it alone I had to put it aside to take care of my 3 year old. Do yourself a favor don't watch those shows or read books about miscarriages you'll stress yourself too much.I also heard from several women who had miscarriages that taking a baby aspirin helped them to deliver ask you doctor b4 you do if OK be blessed