cute question!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My boyfriend wants to do the whole paint on my belly thing but he left the job to me to find out what paint is good? Of course I know, house paint is a no go so I was thinking maybe finger paint for little kids from crayola? :) help! Lol

Comments

• As long as its washable paint i think its totally fine. Crayola is very safe. That sounds like such a cute thing to do. I cant wait to make a cast of my belly and have it painted:)
  • I would say anything that is safe for kids and non toxic.don't they make body paint and I don't mean the sex edible kind,lol.maybe google it?idk I google everything,lol.that sounds so cute though but u should have someone u feel comfortable wit that takes good pics take pics of u guys doin it.
  • I'm getting a belly casting kit they r great keepsakes and burlington has a good one for $30. U could go that route...
  • Thanks guys! :)
  • Anything non toxic. I asked the doc before I did mine with my daugter 3 years back. I used non toxic craft paint I had on hand. We painted my tummy like a pumpkin lol it was awesome!
  • They have a kit at babiesrus.com also michales craft stores
  • on my friend I used markers. those crayola dry erase markers I think
  • Lol thanks, ill try it. I can't wait to see what he's gonna draw lol
  • Poster paint is safe the child kind its what ppl use for face paint on kiddos too it looks great