Any mummy's due December?

edited March 2011 in UK
I'm 24 and due Dec 1st. I have had 2 (possibly 3) miscarriages in the past 18 months and am now 4 weeks pregnant with what is going to be our successful pregnancy. Our baby is planned, obviously and we cannot wait until our beautiful Christmas bundle of joy is here!

Comments

• Good for u I'm 26 and due 1st November had a miscarriage in April last year so very very anxious about this one but very excited to.
  • It is a very anxious time but I've not been so excited. I'm still worrying about cramping but I do know that it is just stretching. It isn't that bad some days and when it is, it only lasts a couple of minutes and then settles down. I've got the best feeling about this time. Best of luck to you aswell, don't worry and everything will be fine!
  • Aww I'm due 7th Dec going make appointment see doctor soon :)
  • Hi I'm due around 6th December, which will make me 41 when I give birth, this is my first baby (miscarriage last year after years of trying) so am petrified this one doesn't make it either!! I don't have any other symptoms than sore boobs which was the same as last time, hoping to get morning sickness soon so I know that my hormones are high :)
  • I'm due in September, 18 weeks now. I had a miscarriage in June. I had morning sickness and was sick every day last time, so don't panic if you don't have morning sickness. I know what a stressful time the first 12 weeks are. I panicked every time I had the tiniest pain and checked for blood every time I went to the loo. When I had a slight bleed at 8 weeks I had a complete meltdown. Good luck to you all.
  • Hi I'm 22 years old an 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I had a miscarrige this last december they called it a chemical pregnacy. Is it normal not to have any symptoms except sore boobs an tired wen 5 weeks along? Can't wait for first doc. Appt. April 26th so excited. This is my first child with my husband an we have been trying sense I got my IUD removed last september. Yay
  • Each pregnancy is different some women have loads of symptoms others have little to none. Don't worry.