Fun baby shower games!

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
Okay ladies, I'm having my baby shower April 16th and need some fun game ideas.

We're going to do a big diaper raffle drawing for a big prize (probably a gift card somewhere fun like a day spa or something like that), but I'm not so sure of fun group games to play for smaller prizes.

Suggestions?!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Use diapers, melt 5 chocolates and put one in each diaper. Pass them around, everyone can smell/taste them and guess the candy bars :)

Blow up balloons and have everyone put them under their shirts and try to tie their shoes, whoever doesn't pop their balloon gets a prize.

Baby bottle chug game- everyone gets a baby bottle filled with kook aid/ punch/ etc. When you say go they chug it, first person done wins :)

If you can, google babyshower101 they have tons of fun game ideas :)
  • Left right game, there is a story you read, everyone is in a circle.. its on google.

Co-ed? Make 6 guys (not your) drink from a bottle, first to finish wins! Specify to drink from the bottle nipple, not rip it off and drink!!!

How many jelly beans in a jar, do not use a regular cylinder jar, get something funky. Othwise it can be figured out with simple math.

Get 3-5 diapers with smashed up candy bar in each one, let them guess. Person with all correct wins, be prepared for tie breakers!

• Those all sound fun, thanks! :)
  • Put everyone in pairs and make o e person b baby and one person b mommy. Have mommy feed baby baby food but make sure it is the gross kind like meats, veggies, and the meals like chicken amd graby or pot roast. First team to finish the food first wins! My sisters husbamd won at her shower bc he is in the army and had ate much worse! I couldn't even stomach one bite!
  • The left right game is amazing! :) just google it :) its fun to play.

I forgot to mention:
    pin the sperm on the egg (self explanatory)
  • Drop the cottom ball into the bottle between the feet,

Draw the cutest onesie

Name that baby, Have participants write down what is the name of an animals baby: Lion=cub Monley=baby, Dog=puppy ets

Finish that nursery rhyme

Winner takes all.. FZill a piggy bank with a ramdom amount of counted coins (remember the number lol) everyone has to shake it to tell how much is in there, winner takes all (not the change a bottle of ALL Detergent lol_

Clothspins for baby.. Everyone get a clothspin on their shirt, If you say baby you get it taken away by the one whom catches you.. person with the most pins wins.

My Watter Boke At the begginging every one gets an icecube in a cup with a baby frozen in it.. the person wo succesfully melts the baby out first wins

Wrap it up- Wrap a gift in 10-15 diffrent wrappers ad play hot potato with it (the music being all baby related songs that you burn on cd's that you hand out as gifts at the end:-) evey time the music stops a layer comes off... the one who unwraps it last gets the gift

Bag Game-You'll need large paper bags (you can get them free at the grocery store!) Give all your guest a bag and have them to place the bag over their head. Then ask the participants to take off something they really don't need. It may sound boring but it is so funny when you see women taking off rings, shoes and even clothing not thinking it's the bag on their head that they really don't need. And of course whomever takes off the bag first is the winner! And the participants who still have the bag on, you continue to ask them to take off something they really don't need, if the participants still don't get the hint just tell them without laughing too loud to take that silly bag off their head (s). I loved this game.. My aunt karen figured it out first and laughed soooo hard

These are some that we played :-) Have fun

• @Blueanjel The bag game sounds hilarious!! The clothespin one I think I actually played before, it's a goodie.

@KayleeAndAmaiyasmommy That game sounds very fitting given the event lol.

@sara102011 That game sounds fun as well, I have some fussy ladies coming and I don't know if they would cooperate, but I'm gonna try cuz it's MY baby shower lol.

• Yeah make them! Don't do it as a first game so they can get into it. Lol. After a few silly games they will havr to be all for it!
  • I love the diaper game! Its so funny. When I thru a shower for my cousin we played that. But I used 9 candy bars the main ones snickers, butter finger, crunch, milkyway, kitkat, 3musketeers, babyruth, reeses, and hersheys. The more you use the more fun and harder it gets. otherwise you could have alot of winners!
  • These are great!
  • Yes, I agree, they rock!
  • Use toilet paper and have groups of 3/4 make a diaper on one of the group members. Mother to be decides the winner.