Bad Sleeping Patterns

Hey guys. B4 I got pregnant every1 used 2 tell me that I go 2 sleep too early (10pm). When I just got pregnant I expected that I would sleep more but instead I was up until 2 in the morning everynight. Nd as time progressed it got later n later. Now @ 34 weeks I have a very off balance sleeping pattern. I sleep 4rm 8am-12pm n the 4rm 4-7 or 8pm n then I'm up alllll night. 4 example yesterday I was up 4rm 10pm thurs until 11:30am Friday and then I slept all the way till 9pm. And now I'm up and I'm not gonna go 2 sleep until 2morro morning when every1 is wking up. I tried 2 change the sleeping pattern numerous times like I went 2 bed at 9pm but woke up 4am n stayed up until the afternoon that day. Am I the only 1 going through dis? Also I have really bad body pains everywhere I struggle 2 get and stay comfortable. It makes me angry I want 2 deliver already!

Comments

• I'm 34 weeks to and going through the same its 7am and I still not gone bed. Very frustrated about it all to so your not only one
  • @cherry_bump Oh its 2am in the u.s. where are you from? And wheew its good 2 know I'm not the only one I thought I was weird I see the sun come out every morning.
  • Oh wow always wanted to visit us! I live in England :/ very boring! As much as I love to see the sun rise would love sleep, have you suffered bad from heart burn?
  • You are not the only one honey in 22 weeks and I've been having the same problem since I was 14 weeks but I have problems sleeping when im not pregnant. Im also in alot of pain all the time. My doctor told me to take unisom around 10pm or when ur so tired that u can't sleep. It works good for three days then I have to stop taking it for three days but it helps relieve my pain and helps me try to maintain a some what normal sleep cycle. Lol
  • @cherry_bump I always wanted 2 visit england I love the accents. I have family who live there. And no I haven't had heart burn actually besides the body pain, I haven't had any symptoms like my friends. I haven't thrown up my whole pregnancy I haven't go swollen or big no stretch marks or anything. Only the body pain. U said ur 34 weeks? When is ur due date?

@baby4ontheway what is unisom and what is it 4? Is it 4 insomnia or 4 body pain. I may ask my doctor about it. But the thing is I'm not tired when I'm up all night, I'm wide awake. The problem is that I sleep in the day and not at night and I want 2 go back 2 normal. I never had dis problem b4 my pregnancy. And what's wit the 3day thing?
  • Unisom is a sleep aid you can take while pregnant. It also has a mild pain reliever in it. Im never tired at night either but when I take it when I want to go t
  • To bed it helps alot. The 3 day thing is that u don't want to use it every night because ur system gets used to it and it wont help u fall asleep
  • @baby4ontheway Oh that sounds like miracle drug =)
  • Your one lucky girl I must admit I'm jelous lol. I dint have sickness and stuff just the aches, heartburn, stretchmarks! Glad skipped the sickness! I'm due on the 12th march when are you due? Also is this your first ? This is my first I'm 18 and called cherry I'm having a girl and naming her Alyssa :) What's your name?
  • Lol every1 tells me I'm lucky I know a lot of pregnant girls now who are going through every single symptom. I'm glad I skipped the sickness too I did get nausciaus but never threw up. I'm due on march 9th and yes this is my 1st child. I'm 19 and my name is Danielle and I'm having a boy who I am naming kaiel (kai-el).
  • @baby4ontheway I'm going to ask my doctor. Thanks.
  • Oh not many days between us. My little one was made on the day of us v England on world cup :) lol I found out other day. Oh young mummy to. Lovely name for the little man. You all prepared?
  • @cherry_bump I have no idea the actually date he was conceived. And awww u guys say mummy n I say mommy lol I love it! Thanks alyssa is a pretty name also. And yes, us young mothers need 2 stick 2gether. I'm prepared thanks 2 my mom I have lots of clothes and bottles and sterlizers and a stroller with a car seat. All I need now is a crib. Do u plan on having a baby shower. I want 2 plan 1 but don't know how. R u prepared? Do u live with ur parents, the father,or urself?
  • Lol it is very diffrent some of the words we use I Think its cute! Aww brilliant sound like your nearly done. Well thanks to the motherin law and babby daddy we got everything just need bedding. Yeah us young mummys need to stick together we get judged too much :/ I live in a one bedroom house with my boyfriend the babys dad he works nights I just relax at home! I only talk to my dad and aunt the rest of my family don't bother with me. Who do you live with and are your family supporting you ?
  • "Brilliant"(I just had a harry potter moment when u said that =) ) and yea we do get judged 2 much but hey no1's opinion matters but my own. What a coincidence we both need bedding. And dats cool u live with him, mines wants me back after he left me 4 his ex(who is also pregnant and having a baby girl nxt fri). They broke up nd now he wants me back but I won't have him n he hs no way of supporting any kids. I live wit my mom grandma n my sis lives downstairs n my brother and his baby mom and their 2 kids live at the other part of the house. My mom was supporting me I don't get along wit any1 in my house including her but I was thankful 4 the things she bought. But she also says hurtful things and turns everything into an argument just so she cn tell me 2 leave and I'm fed up. I have a new bf but he got arrested and he was all that ws keeping me happy in this hrd time so now I'm really lonely and depressed. My friends especially my best friend is really supportive. R u gonna get married? And r u gonna throw a baby shower (idk if u call it that in england)
  • Did you ever try Unisom? I have the same sleeping problem my days are mixed up with my nights :( I need to get back on schedule because my nursing classes start back in two weeks
  • No I never tried it @baby4ontheway did ^^. And yea I need 2 get back on schedule too everything is going on in the day wen I'm sleeping and nothing @ night when I'm awake. And I have things 2 get done. Some ppl say its good bcuz I will b prepared 2 b awake wen the baby is here being up. @ night won't b new 2 me, but wat about the day? Smh
  • I'm only 8 weeks and i can't sleep :/ i cany get comfy and when i do fall asleep i toss and turn lol
  • I know! I'm awake and its almost 1 even my dogs are snoring! ! Haha so past exhaustion at this point
  • Harry potter moment ? Lol. Oh wow no offence but your ex sounds like a idiot lol bless you well atleast you can enjoy the joys of being a mummy all to your self wow how big is your house? Lol well atleast your mum helped you out just grin and bare the arguments for little one! Oh when's your ex coming out prison hope he is there for you when your In labour. Your lucky my friends have disowned me :/ and sounds like we both ready to be mummys lol. Nope not having a shower are you? Sorry about late reply boyfriend just came in from working night shift made us breakfasts quickly. You got facebook?
  • 8 weeks and I'm sleeping weird. I sleep all afternoon and stay up all night.
  • Its good 2 know I'm not the only 1. And @cherry_bump u read my mind! I was just about 2 ask u if u had fb! Lol if u can inbox me urs or something bcuz I don't wanna write my name all on this forum. And yea financially I guess I can say I'm sort of ready. R u gonna work once the baby is born. I wanna work and go back 2 college and finish what I started but maybe when he's 8mths n I can send him 2 daycare. I want a shower but idk how 2 plan 1 n the time is drawing closer and closer. Y did ur friends disown u? Because ur pregnant? N yea I'm bearing with my mom but she keeps telling me 2 leave even though I know she really doesn't want me 2 which is y idk y she says it but she sed she's not helping anymore. Not even 2 give me $ 4 transportation 2 my appts. And awww u made breakfast its onliy 4:15 over here but I want sommmeee I'm so hungry lol. And as 4 the harry potter moment lol I know "brilliant" is a word always used.
  • I'll message you now. And I wanna work when she can talk so I know that when she goes daycare she can stick up for herself and let me know if she got problem there! What was you studying? Atleast you feel stable money wise. I got my partner who is helping with finance as I have no income, yeah they disowned me because I'm pregnant :/ I can't party but I don't care I got my bump I not having shower as its so late and got everything I need, Atleast she pays your fairs to appointments. I made egg and Bacon muffin its half 9 in England well I'm gonna try sleep butt add me on facebook sending message now :)
  • Yea I inboxed u mines. N only reason I feel financially stable is kuz of my mom but now she's saying she doesn't wnna help. And yea I dnt party now but its no biggie those weren't real friends. My bf wud help me but since he's in jail I gotta w8 4 him his court d8 is feb 23rd I hope he gets out. He used 2 come 2 da doc appt n everything even tho is wasn't his and he wnts us 2 move in 2gether dats wat he was workin on wen he got arrested. That breakfast sounds so good argghhh. N yea dats smart about daycare but my cuzzo sent her daughter @ 8mths n she was walkin n tlkin by like 10mths she's smarter than kids her age its crazy so I wanna do it 2. N ok I got ur fb request. Ima ttyl wen u wake up. Gd nite or should I say gd morning. Lol
  • Wow I woke up at 7pm and went bed at 10:30 am lol talk about messed up sleep just had dinner its now 10:30 pm my boyfriend just left for work does nights bless him. Did you get anysleep ? Well good luck hope he gets let free so he can look after you and spose you will have your own family home :) he sounds like a good you taking on someone's baby very cute :) yeah good idea putting them in day care early so there clever but I worry that some one hurts her she can't tell me. Yeah breakfast was yummy LOL...
  • @victoriaB same here nine weeks and two days i sleep all after noon and no matter wht i always wake up at the same time every nite two am and cant go bck to sleep smh....
  • @cherry_bump hey hun wats up. Lol yea I woke up @ 9:30pm and went 2 sleep @ 1:30pm the nxt day and woke back up at 3 because my best friends water broke so I haven't slept since. I didn't go 2 hospital yet bcuz other ppl r there n I dnt wnna w8 alone bcuz every1 cnt go in her delivery room @ once n she's gonna b dere 4 hours. Yea he is a gd guy 2 bad he's bein wrongfully charged of a crime but he cnt stand my babys dad n he wnts 2 take care of me n let us have a fam wit my son too. N lol I had leftovers 4 breakfast last nights dinner (spaghetti n parmesean chicken) n I juss 8 pizza. I'm so sleepy n its snowing which makes it hrder 4 me 2 reach the hospital. Her baby came 2weeks early (I hope mines doesn't). How r u?
  • Oh and as 4 the day care I know that's a worry 2 I should put a spy camera in his bookbag lol.