weight gain?

edited March 2011 in July 2011
How much weight have you gained?
I'm 23 weeks and gained 15lbs.

Comments

• Im 20 wks n lost 1 lb.but im overweight. U will gain more at the end.15lbs is very good for 23wks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Almost 24wks an have gained 8 pounds so far.
  • I'm 22 weeks and 5 days; I've lost about 5 pounds over all.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 23 weeks and 4 days I've only gain back the weight I lost in the last few months. So I really haven't gain any weight yet. Im back to my normal weight wich is 106lbs im hoping I don't gain so much.
  • 34 weeks tomorrow gained 22 pounds.
  • 31 weeks, gained 23. I weigh 147
  • 31 weeks and have gained 20 pounds.
  • I'm 21 weeks and gained 16 pounds already.
  • 14 weeks gained 1lb but I am eating every two hours! I am over weight but I am trying really hard to eat healty foods like fuit and. Veggies when I get hungery. My doctor said I should gain no more then 25lbs. Wish me luck.
  • I'm 24 weeks and have gained 16 lbs.dr said I should gain 25-30lbs total. I'm super worried about gettin too fat cuz I was finally the perfect size b4 I got prego and then here comes baby! I'm 5'8 WAS 132...normal?
  • I'm 24wks and have almost gotten back up to my prepregnancy weight... I think. I lost 5 lbs at the beginning and as of my last checkup I hadn't gained it back yet.
  • I am 26wks and have gained 23lbs....
  • 29 weeks & gained 9lbs
  • 22 weeks and gained 17lbs. I wash small when we srarted though
  • Almost 16 weeks and lost 5lbs I weight 126 now and am 5'6
  • Im 25 weeks and gained 5 pounds
  • I'm 23 weeks and as of today when I went to the docs I have gained a total of 25 pounds.. I feel like a heffer
  • I'm 22 weeks and have gained 15lbs. I was normal weight at the begining. I'm all belly so i think its normal. LOL :-|
  • Im 26 weeks and at 24 weeks I gained 20 lbs...
  • Im 27 weeks tomorrow and I gained 23 pounds . I feel huge.
  • 17 wks lost 7 but I was really sick at first.
  • 15 weeks gained 5 lbs
  • Im 26 weeks and have gained 20 lbs, I think that's 2 much but I don't eat that much idk hopefully I can lose it all afterwards
  • I'm 27 weeks and gained 18 lbs...I don't think its to bad it all belly....
  • im 27 weeks today and last time i went to the doctor they told me i lost 3 pounds .
  • I'm almost 24 weeks and I've gained almost 20 lbs
  • Im 36wks & as of last thursday I had gained 31lbs I hope I dont gain much more but if I do im not going to stress just work hard to lose it after I was normal weight to begin with
  • I'm 25 wks and gained ~25 lbs. It's hard to tell cause I hadn't weighed myself in 4 mons prior to conception but know I had put on a bit so Idk where I started from. I feel huge too but better than last pregnancy so far.