im so scared

My daughter passed away at 9 days old from a Diaphragmatic Hernia..an abnormal opening in the diaphragm, the muscle that helps you breathe. The opening allows part of the organs fron the belly to go up into the chest cavity near the lungs... I'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my second.. I waitin almost a year to try for another but I can't help but be scard and worryd about this one :(

Comments

• @babyondaway2 being scared is totally understandable in the situation that u have gone through. I have had you to my prayers
  • It is very natural to be scared, just try to do your best. It should help to research how rare the condition was & how even more rare it would be to happen twice to the same mother. Also talk to your doc regularly about your fears & let them reassure you. And last but not least, never under estimate the power of prayer. Good luck & I am so sorry for your loss. <3
  • Thanks mommies.....I miss her but I'm glad she's not suffering anymore....I pray everyday and ask my daughter to watch over her lil brother or sister