confession

edited March 2011 in Parenting
Im 20 and dnt knw how to drive i was involve in a wreck that almost left me paralyzed at a young age......now that im preggo i really wanna learn but my fear is getting the best of me wat do i do

Comments

• Take it slow do it when your ready. My sister didn't get hers till 30.
  • My sister is almost 21 and doesn't know how to drive. I tried to let her a few tines in the walmart parking lot.. she was scared so it made me more scared. I truly believe she is one of those who will benifit from an actual drivers learning course! I learned when I was 14. But she is less mature, hehe.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive tried so many times lol i feel like a failure im good at everything this the one thing i cnt conquer
  • I'm 19 and still don't have mine. I'm nervous about getting busted by a cop while I'm practice driving tho. Cops around here can be pretty awful. The car we have is my birthday/wedding present but hubby drives it for work and when we go to the store he drives me. I like to walk everywhere, so I'm not too bothered.
  • Im very bothered and kinda embrassed when my bby comes i dnt wanna worry about no being able to take him or her to the places he or she needs to go
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My sister still doesn't drive n she's 23 w 2 kids. I know its hard to get over ur fears but think of it this way. If ur alone w ur baby n there's an emergency u need to be able to drive for him/her. My sister has absolutely no life n never leaves the house bc she has no one to take her anywhere. That's probably not the way u wanna end up! Don't worry after a little while it'll be a piece of cake! Good luck!! :)
  • Thanks ladies yur words are very encouraging no one understanding whitout takin it as a joke i keep it a secret from even my closest friends but i wanna learn this summer