testing date..??

According to this (because my last period was feb 26) I'm 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant (if I am pregnant).. I had sex with my fiance on Friday march 19 and 20.. I know its really soon, but I already have this bloated feeling, cramps but not like normal cramps (more like a spasm that lasts about an hour then calms for a bit), nausea, super tired, and irritable more then normal.. I have been pregnant before but sadly miscarried.. I had very similar syptoms before with my previous pregnancys.. well my question is how soon can I take a test but still get an accurate answer??

Comments

• I would wait until the first day after your missed period, right away in the morning for the best results. :) good luck hun!
  • First response is 5 day before ur missed period blood work is accurate as well the er will give u a blood test if u go in best of luck on this n I hope I help
  • Thank you so very much.. I'm just really nervous because this is very unexpected and I happen to be on the pill lol.. sadly I'm insurance doesn't kick in til the first so I can't go see a dr til then..
  • Do u kno when u ovulated? I got a positive at 10 days past ovulation
  • I suggest a digital test
  • According to my tracker I ovulated the 6th thru the 11th.. which I was having cyst pains that week.. but the date of sex was the 19th and 20th..
  • chances are slim to none to get preggo after ovulation.
  • Really?? I was told you could still get pregnant after ovulation..
  • My most recient pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage was done after ovulation..
  • No, maybe only a day or 2 after but its slim according to everything I have researched. U may ovulate later than a site tells u. Buy'some ovulation test to see. I ovd earlier than what I thought
  • I usually know when I'm ovulating because of my ovarian cysts.. my last pregnancy, the date of sex was a week and a half after my ovulation week..