Louisiana Mommies? Or Any Mommies Due In August On The 27th ,!?

Comments

• I'm due august 27th :P
  • Yay!, I can't find anyone Due the same day as me. Do you know what you're having yet @kalas ?
  • I'm in Louisiana too! Due Sept 10:)
  • I'm scheduling my appointment to find out today so hopefully in the next couple days...do you know yet?
  • @CajunMom , Double YAY!, lOl You're not to far behind me ..What part are you from if you don't mind me asking, & Do you know what you're having yet ?

@kalasthename , Unfortunately not, : ( but I can't wait! I'm counting down the days until April 14th; Hopefully the baby's cooperating.
  • I'm in Lafayette:) Don't know what I'm having yet, I find out next month! Where are you from?
  • A little small country town called LaPlace that you've probably never heard of ..HA!, : D
  • Haha! I've heard of it...My dad worked in LaPlace for years:) We're not that far from eachother! Just glad to finally find someone on here from LA...& I live Carencro, right on the Laffy line...I know what you mean when you say small & country:) Lol
  • Ikr!, I thought there were like slim to NO "Louisianians" on here. lOl Nice to come in contact w/u, Congrats, &nd goodluck w/your Pregnancy. We Def. have to keep in touch ..Let eachother know what we're having when we find out!, ;)
  • Hey guys! Im from Gheens...near Houms/Thibodaux and im due August 2nd.
  • Go ladies. Im n Metairie n due June 1. Im suprised 2 c ppl on hea dat live so close 2 me.
  • @BayouMamma ,Hi hun'! I have alot of friends in Houma ..First time mom ? & do you know what you're having yet?
  • @kcoolzchic , We're really close!, Metairie is my Spot ..I do alot of Shopping in that area. lOl Congrats Ma', & GoodLuck ..You're almost there. ;)
  • Slidell,la right here. Due September 24
  • @SingleSexy1stTimeMom houma is really growing to be a big city. It used to not be on the map!
    No i have a lityle boy who is 5 and my bf has a girl. She is 4. This time were having another boy. I really thought it was a girl tho. I guess i wanted one of my own. But im fine with 2 boys as we dont see his daughter but every other wknd. My son wanted a brother...
  • @babiescomin2011 , Congrats!!, ;) We're also pretty close; ..First time mommie or do you have more Kiddos?
  • Im from shreveport im only 7 wks due nov
  • @BayouMamma , Awww ..I think the majority of us August mommies are having boys!, I'm praying for a girl cause my Baby's Dad already has a 5yr. old son, but I'll take a healthy BabyBoy if that girl doesn't come through. :)
  • @felisha ..Congrats Mommie2B!, I didn't even know I was Preggerz at 7weeks ..I thought it was just a bad tummy virus. lOl
  • Lol thanks and i dont feel preggo at all except for the stomach cramps evry once and a while other than tht no symptoms
  • Yes, just as long as hes healthy...now onto the names. I had so many cute girl names picked out. We cant come up with a boy name we agree on...
  • I'm in Mississippi but not far from the la line. My in-laws are all from baton rouge. I'm due July 9th with a baby boy!
  • @felisha , You're lucky!!, The biggest & most miserable feeling I had in my first trimester was nausea & vomiting ..Ugh!, I lost over 55lbs in 2months & now they have me seeing a Nutritionist since I've only gained back 1lb. Oo' the joy of the second trimester ..I feel 100%Better!,

@BayouMamma , I have 1 specific girl name that I'm sticking with & tons of boy names ..I love Mason, Me'Khi, Rylee, &nd Zayden; & that's only four of the many more I've jotted down!
  • @carrie , Nope, not far at all. I have a few Fam. Members in Mississippi too that I haven't spoken with in a while ..& The little girl in your profile pic is so Cute! Congrats on the BABYBOY: )
  • That's my daughter in my profile pic. She's my lil diva at only 3 years old. I do believe I will have my hands full with her and thanks! We are all so excited about having a lil boy!
  • Im in st rose near kenner line and im due oct 5
  • Shreveport. Due july 4th. Baby Girl!!
  • Awwww yall are making miss home. I live in texas have forever but all my family is from and still lives in Lafayette and Shreveport. I went to shreveport for 4 days and will be in Breaux Bridge I May. Good luck ladies
  • Congrats!, @kritten_octoberbby &nd @salsabia, (But I'm soooo jealous ..I want a girl too! lOl)

@Singlemomofsoontobe3 , GoodLuck to you also hun'. I love Louisiana! I crave Crawfish &nd we have the best ..Eat them like once a week. : D