just moved to cali,stationed at camp pendleton,need friends

edited March 2011 in Military moms
Hi just moved to cali from connecticut bout 3 weeks ago, I'm 4 months prego due sept 18th and my hubby gets deployed sept 11th....sucks right but I would love some friends especially other marine wives on camp pendleton but I would love advive from anyone willing to talk, going through a high risk pregnancy so trying to take it easy but being stuck in the house is VERY BORING so please feel free to respond THANKS! OH NAME IS JOJO!

Comments

• Hey..at pendleton also just arrived in January:) I am due August 18 th..hubby deploys August 5 th. Know how you feel..high risk also but just finally got cleared for more activity so have been at the gym this week. Not much to do on base..off base much better:) I am originally from san diego so like coming home for me:) nice to meet you!
  • Hi! Yea I'm a long way from home lol but I do have 2 cousins that live in san diego, they are guys and in the navy so not much help...lol. and we are like almost exactly a month apart! But yea I live near mainside...
  • We are moving to oceanside..with family in Valley Center right now cuz he's been in fmtb training so he is living in barracks!He is done on thursday..yay!!have seen him less than 2 weeks for past 4 months gotta love that:( Are you being seen at navy hospital or off base? I am at school part time for nursing right now and besides that got a lot of free time:)
  • Yea I have my inital appt this Friday so probably an ultrasound next week and the barracks suck, do u know his unit my husband is in 2/4 and I do want to go to school but don't know what I want to do yet but I do know I need to get a mani and pedi....lol
  • I just had one on monday..looked like a girl to me but legs were crossed so doc didn't want to confirm it till we get better look. I have Shannon she is nice and laid back:) He is a corpsman w the 1st marines..he doesn't know where he is assigned to till Thursday. Where were u at before? We were in Bremerton, Wa. We are here for next 3 years and he has two deployments here..so I am here the next 3 years not him lol.and I hear you I need a mani pedi too..even my man said something about it the other day!
  • Lol yea we are r here for the next 3 years too my husband has one deployment so far but u never know. But yea I'm from connecticut I know LONG TRIP it took me 4 days to get here. But yea my hubby won't let me NOT go without one lol but yea next week I'm gonna have to go pamper myself and def. Want. To meet you so we can go around your schedule if u want, what's ya name if you want to exchange numbers then email me at mrs.jojo2@gmail.com hope to hear from you my name is
  • Josephine aka jojo
  • So my hubby is 2/4 lol how weird is that so now he leaves sept also w yours! My name is Malena Stocks:) I will send you my number...heading to his graduation w my family right now. We r still planning on being in oceanside even though they are at san clemente he will just have to do the drive:) good luck at ur doc appt today!!
  • That's great now I'm excited there is a 2/4 meeting coming up for wives and all that so someone might be contacting you but I live in serra mesa housing cause there was no waiting list, we were supposed to get san onofre II near his job but it was too long of a wait but tell ur hubby congrats! And thanks