kansas city moms and preglys

edited March 2011 in USA moms
Hey just looking for some mom/belly buddies in my area. I have a little girl, 18 months and am due on july 23 with a little boy.

Comments

• I'm in Shawnee. Due July 19 with a boy.
  • Thats awesome... I live on the Missouri side but I know where shawnee is. Do u have any other kids?
  • Nope, this will be our first. We are excited!
  • Congrats... we are having a hard time picking a name tho... me and him have very different opinions on naming him.. he rly wants a Jr and I absolutely refuse, lol. And every name I come up with he shoots down... we had a name we liked and I loved it... but now out of the blue he don't like it anymore. I rly will never understand men
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Our little guy will be Collin James. My husband and I have had names picked pretty much since we got married lol.
  • I live in Harrisonville, Mo and I'm due July 20th with a girl! We're naming her Lucille but she'll be Lucy for short :) Congrats on the boy!
  • We finally agreed on Skylar for a first name... still need to pick a middle name tho. Anyone have some.suggestions
  • I'm from Kansas City, KS. I went to school in Shawnee.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm about half way between olathe and Lawrence in a town noone has ever heard of. Due Sept 25 with a 23m/o
  • Clearview City. Its the officer barrices of the old Sunflower Munisions plant