hostipal bag

What to take gt a slight idear but want a list to tick off and haven't gt a clue

Comments

• Therr are other threads about this...use the search button to find them. Good luck!
  • I packed, shampoo and conditioner because the hospitals sucks! Makeup if you want, hair ties, a comfortable robe and 2 pairs of comfortable clothes for after birth, slippers, hard candies for labor, cell phone charger, cell phone, camera, extra batteries, clothes for your partner, magazines for you/partner, snacks for your partner, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, if you want, your own blanket and pillow as well. for baby pack, 2-3 outfits, one to come home in and others for pictures, baby book, blankets, and carseat. The hospital will supply you with diapers, wipes, alcohol wipes, Vaseline, and pads. Some women like to bring their own pads because the hospitals are somewhat uncomfortable, but it all depends on the hospital, mine uses name brand pads so I don't have to worry. Also pack a few pairs of underwear that you don't mind throwing afterwards. :) hope this helps hun.