October 3rd Mommys.

edited January 2011 in October 2011
Anyone else due Oct 3rd? Have you seen the dr yet? We go for an ultrasound on feb 10. I am so anxious. I want to see that little heart beating.

Comments

• Im due Oct 3, and it's my sons birthday! I haven't been to the doctor yet. My ob/gyn perfers me to come closer to 8wks. I'm really excited , it just feels like forever.
  • I am due Oct.3. First appointment is in 3 days but my office doesn't order ultrasound until the 18-20wk anatomy one. It is killer waiting that long!
  • No ultrasound until 20 weeks. Yikes. I wouldnt like that. We already had one.a few days ago. We will have another on the 11th to check the baby. Probably wont have one for awhile after that. When I was pregnant wirh my daughter (15mos), I had about 10 ultrasounds. I even had emergency surgery at 20weeks. It turned into a high risk pregnancy. Hoping for a easy pregnancy this time around. :)
  • I'm due oct 3rd. I've already had one ultrasound. All we could see was a black circle. I have another appt in 3 weeks. My dr says during that ultrasound we should be able to see the baby.
  • I'm due oct 1st most likely, do I count? Lol.
    when I made my first appointment they said I only get one ultrasound unless the dr orders another one.
    What do you think he would need to order one for?
  • I'm due on Oct. 3rd and I haven't had an ultrasound. I haven't been to the doctors yet scared cuz I really have no clue what to do. Any advise to give to a first time mother?
  • My birthday is october 3rd, just wanted to tell you guys that its practically the best day ever lol. =) kidding, but good luck!
  • Ashes- they will order them if you are bleeding, have bad cramping, decreased fetal movement (aftet 28 weeks), ect.
  • They will also order another u/s if your belly is not measuring correctly. I was considered 2wks SGA (small for gestational age) my whole 3rd trimester and had one at 35wks as well as weekly fetal nonstress tests. All was fine at it was great to see how developed the baby looked at 35 wks!
  • Excited new mummy- you need to let ur doctor know they will tell u what to do! also make sure u take folic acid although I'm not sure if u call it that! Also just look on the internet or the doctor will tell u what foods to eat! I'm due on the 3rd and my first doctors appointment is tomorrow! Not sure when our first scan
    is! I hope that helps at all? X
  • I take vitamins with folic acid in it until I get the prenatal pills this Thursday.@mum_dad1 it helped I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and figure out what I must do.
  • When did u find out? R u excited?
  • Well I didn't take a test yet. But everything is pointing to yes. I measured my body and everything grew. I'm taking a test later. And yes me and my boyfriend are super excited. Just afraid of what our parents will think, do and say.
  • My original bye date was September 18th but went for my first ultrasound on the 8th and was told I was not as far along as we thought. So now it is October 3rd. I didn't like that it was pushed back but what can u do. October seems so far away.
  • I'm due oct 18th. Congrats to all expecting mommies, I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant my husband and I are extremely excited but scared at the same time. I had a miscarriage last June so we are hoping this time everything goes ok.
  • Baby due oct. 3. :) first child and I'm so excited. Kind of bittersweet bcuz I just moved to another state & don't have my family or friends to share moments with.
  • I am also due on the 3rd. This is my first baby. My husband and I are super excited.
    @carlee_m, I know how you feel. I am away from my family as well. My husband is in the Air Force and we are stationed in Germany. My family is all on the east coast. I have good friends here but there are times when I really widh I was near my family.

Good luck to all of the oct 3rd mommies!
  • My due date was originally October 3rd but it got changed somewhere between the 3rd and 9th cause I ovulated late but I have already been to the doctor twice at 6 weeks 4 days and 8 weeks 3 days had an ultrasound both times :)
  • My due date is October 1 and I just went to the doctor Feb 25 and no ultrasound was done......it stinks waiting that's for sure.
  • I'm due october 3rd. Y'all have any names picked out
  • I go back to doctor march 25 ill be 12 weeks
  • Im due October 3rd wit our 4th baby. We have 3 boys. My 1st appt was Feb 25th & my 1st ultrasound is March 9th. Cnt wait.