Sono Tech said 95% girl??

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
so I went and got a sono done at Stork vision and i was 17 weeks and 5 days she said she was 95% sure it was a girl the sono pic looks exactly like a girl help!!!

Comments

• What's wrong?
  • They can't/won't say 100% either way. Because there's always room for error
  • @bwhite55019 - well i went to see if i was going to have a boy or girl well she said she was 95% girl. the baby is breach and would'nt hold still and would'nt leave her legs open..

@cetheridge- when i had my first a boy they were 100 percent sure you could see his little turtle.. my girl sono pic looks just like my niece but i dont want to be to excited but i already am :(
  • if you look at my sono you can see a hamberger ??
  • I'm on my phone so can't really see but I've had 2 sonograms and they were "almost"certain its a girl. With my son it was like Blam! I'm a boy! I'm right at 25 weeks now and going next week for a 3/4d sonogram
  • Sorry to butt in but that's exactly what my scan looked like with my little girl nearly 2 yrs ago!! I'd say girl! I had a scan at 16 weeks and could see his boy bits for sure!! But I'm still nervous and get my 20 week scan to hopefully confirm it today! :-)