Suppost to get married in aug but due in nov

edited March 2011 in November 2011
Im suppost to get married aug 13 2011 but im due nov 8 2011. Dont knw if I should put off the wedding date. My hubby doesnt want to want should I do??

Comments

• Hey there, my wedding has been booked for over a year. I get married in June and baby due in September, I will be 6 months. Having my dress altered but other than that really looking forward to it. I say get married and really enjoy your day
    Love Lucy x
  • I'm also due in September and getting married in June. If you feel like you want to wait, then wait. I found a beautiful dress on maternitybride.com and I'm looking forward to our big day.
  • Thats tough! Ive been planning mine for almost 2 years finally booked it for.september then shortly after found out im pregnant due in july...at least I wont stil be pregnant but I will have an infant! Goodluck with whatever you decide!
  • Go for it, it will be more special! I am due same day and got married in
    September, don't delay it or you may end never doing it, do it while its booked! .
  • Yea go for it mine and my husbands was going to be july 17th but I had bought my dress already and it was startting to get a little snug we moved the date up to may 21st which was perfect I'm due in november 21st which works with remembering everything lol
  • I got married march 3rd, and had my bby on the 5th, went in labor while on honeymoon which worked for us. She was our first, so we were so excited we didnt thnk about the money we lost til way after..lol but it was well worth it....oh and she was 3 weeks early, but very healthy. :)
  • Get married and enjoy!