When do you have to stop having sex?

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm 28 weeks along and people say I have a substantial belly, which means I'm huge :-) I don't mind, I love being pregnant, but I do have a question about sex. When should I stop, do I have to stop? My husband especially is afraid of hurting the baby. Is that possible?

Comments

• You don't. I have 2 children and pregnant with my third. I haf sex up until the day before both were born. my first was 3 days late, my second a week early. You just have to find a good position that doesn't hurt you can't hurt the baby there is so fluid surrounding it.
  • Unless your doc tells you no more u and the baby will be fine like snreda Said its finding a comfortable position I was huge with my last one so on my side with my hubby behind me was the only way
  • Dont stop! Unless you have weird circumstances and your Dr says to. They encouraged us to continue throughout the pregnancy.
  • It can actually be good for you to keep having sex. And there is no way he can even reach the baby let alone hurt it! And it can actually stimulate labor naturally. Many women who are late are told to have sex! So unless you have a medical condition that makes you stop go for it!