Lol lonley want a pregly buddy due 10/31/11

edited March 2011 in October 2011
Im jus lonley no one is pregnant around me it need a friend :)

Comments

• Im due nov 2nd and the doc said oh maybe you will have a halloween baby! I don't care when as long as its healthy.
  • Hey same here, I've just moved to chicago from the uk I'm due on 16th. How are you feeling?
  • I'm 10 weeks due October 20th:)
  • I'm 10 weeks 3 days due oct 16th but picking the birthday :) how do u feel?
  • I only have 12 weeks left and I'm soo lonely :( it very tiring to lug around a big belly and i work graveyard every one else works during the day so I'm alone and bored most the time.
  • I'm due October 12th and have been feeling completely alone. I don't really hang or chill wit anyone but my man and really just want a fellow prego friend.
  • We r 4 days apart @xkita90x how u feelin? Want a boy or girl??
  • Om feelin alrite jus tired & hu.gry thanks everybodu :) how r all of u
  • Due Oct 30 with bby #4
  • @xkita90x me too girl all I do is wait around 4 my bd to get home bored all the time
  • My girlfriend is supposably due October 31st. With her first. (Of course, only since she is 16)
  • Wow #4? @lovechild your gonna hve ur hands full
  • Aaww well thts nice tht your there 4 her @Jersy_Daddy16
  • Girl yes my 4 yr old is enough by his self but i have great support so. Its all worth it I'm already sick of eating lol that's all i do at work and home bored
  • Me too im so tired of bein hungry thts y mom thnks its a boy bcus im always eatin bt dnt get morning sickness
  • I'm just always super tired! Don't wanna eat as much, breaking out like I'm 17 lol n sensitive to certain food n smells not thrwing up only once but feel sick sometimes... sound like girl? Also haven't gained any weight but the baby is puttin weight on haha
  • lucky you with the weight thng bcus I dnt wanna gain no xtra weight jus let the baby gain wat it needs bt tht otha stuff sounds terrible I kudnt imagine
  • lucky you with the weight thng bcus I dnt wanna gain no xtra weight jus let the baby gain wat it needs bt tht otha stuff sounds terrible I kudnt imagine
  • I'm due Halloween with my 4th I feel drain most of the time n boredom is truly killing me
  • Yes im xtremely bored neva hve nuthin to do bt watch ghost whisperer all day lol pretty sad thn I get on here
  • I am due the 30 also w baby #4
  • I'm feeling alright no sickness just super tired all the time.I guess the full time job doesn't help. And my bd works the opposite schedule as me so I barely see him. I want a girl Supermom405 but to be honest Just a healthy baby is perfect t
  • well atleast u hve ur job my only job is chasin after a busy 18mo old since my bd doesnt want me workin rite now its very suckish bcus I miss workin) L-)