what pregnant test did u all use?

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I used the one from the dollar store, :-S

Comments

• Clearblue digital :)
  • Dollar tree
  • hey girl i used three from the dollar store and they all came up positive when i went to the doctor what do you know pregnant! dont be self-concous about it its perfectly fine
  • Dollar store... clear blue ... and first response... I didn't believe it... sent my husband out to go by some and thats what he came back with... lol
  • Yep...the dollar tree!
  • First Response
  • Equate from walmart
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dollar tree for a positive then got a digital so I could see the word "pregnant" and take a picture of it lol!
  • Dollar tree :) sane tests the Dr office have!
  • my doctor told me that I wouldn't be able to have kids, so my husband and I tried anyways. I skipped a period and figured it was stress so I went to dollar tree and bought 3 just to see :) and sure enough all 3 were positive, then I went and got a clear blue digital one.
  • i got equate from walmart..but the dollar store ones work jus fine..the chance of a false positive is verrrry slim
  • First response:]
  • First response.
  • First response! My friend used walmart equate and hers worked good too.
  • First response! My friend used walmart equate and hers worked good too.
  • I used ept and it took like seconds to say positive.
  • And I still got the test that I took the first time it only took one try lol
  • With my 5 year old son 2 accu clear (I think how its spelled) n a 99 cent store one to see if it worked I still have all 3 now I saved them all lines still there lol this time 2 99 cent store ones n they were very faint but still there... weird cuz took them on 8th n 9th of feb n going by my ultrasound should have had positive the 3rd of feb how is that???
  • I used the cheep ones from the dollar. Store worked fine
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Before I got pregnant with my son two years ago I kept buying the digital ones thinking it old work better kept giveing me false positives but I had alot of treble conceiving :)
  • I bought the inet cheapies (50 pk) used a couple of them got faint +s bought clear blue and first response and they were all +. So I think they're all about equal.
  • I used ept and clear blue
  • CVS brand, it was a faint positive. My friend was stillbin disbelief so the next day she bought me a 3-pack 1st Response lol. I took 2 of those, positive definitely confirmed! Lol
  • Dollar tree!!! Dr said never spend more than a buck for a pregnancy test....all the same
  • Clear blue digital
  • CVS empty as well. Spent ten dollars for one, i wish that damn dollar store was still open.
  • Ept not. Empty