due november 9th

edited March 2011 in November 2011
So I feel nauseous a lot but I never actually get sick? And my stomach has been feeling weird lately? It doesn't really hurt or anything just a feeling I haven't felt before. Is that normal? Who else has my due date :)?

Comments

• I'm exactly 7weeks today
  • I don't really want to be on any medicine kinda scares me that it might hurt the baby
  • I am due November 8th. First pregnancy. I have only gotten sick once but I am nauseous & have heartburn all the time! Ugh, it's horrible. I have heard between 12-14 weeks it should stop. *fingers crossed*
  • I'm a first time mom and I am due November 9th also!
  • I am due November 8th first baby feel so so sick all day and night, first scan April. 28Th can't wait!
  • I'm due nov 9th as well and b6 and zofrin are just more vitamins and minerals like prenatal pills
  • I'm due Nov 9th too, and I too have had nausea but have not gotten sick, also a lot of indigestion! For the nausea I use b-natal green apple lozenges, they're Dr recommended and are a b6 vitamin, but tastes like a lollipop. You can purchase them at babies r us or online, hope that helps!
  • I'm due Nov 16th :) and I'm constantly nauseous but I haven't actually thrown up Ooooooh the pleasures of being prego lol
  • Due Nov 9. Queesy every day, but not as much since starting my vitamins. Can't wait 'til I feel "normal" again. What am I thinging?! I won't feel "normal" again for a year! ;-)
  • I feel the same way. An it sucms do.much :( but im due the ninth too ;))
  • Due the 8th as well. I just started feeling sick this week. At first it was nice to have symptoms finally but now I am so over it!
  • I'm due Nov 9th too. So far no sickness! First time n I'm freaking out over everything lol
  • I am also due Nov 9th. I have only gotten sick twice so far but man and I sore all over and grouchy and tired all the time lol ill be glad when this first trimester is over
  • I'm due on Nov 9th also. ....my first I lost 22pds and was sick till 7mon not looking good so far sick all the time and nothing sounds good to eat uhhhh hope it stops soon
  • I'm due Nov 13 and I feel like that sometimes just nauseous but no puking. I usually try to eat something to make it feel better...never works though.
  • I'm due november 4th. Super excited!!! First time mom with my first baby.
  • Ur due on my bday Congrats!!!! :D
  • November 9th is my 11yr olds birthday.He is an loving,smart,unique boy!
  • Im due Nov 15th & just been really nauseous the last two days no getting sick. I pray i dont have all that because i hate getting sick. Good luck to all the moms!
  • I'm due nov 9 with my second! Plus november 9th is my birthday!!! :-D