Texas mommies?

edited March 2011 in USA moms
I am from a small own in east Texas. I am 32 and pregnant with my second child I am due oct so I was just wondering any one close to me?

Comments

• I'm in Texas - but the panhandle. I'm due with my second on 7/7
  • San Antonio. Due sometime between mid sep to mid Oct.. They havent figured it out yet!!
  • Well glad to kn im not alone lady's
  • You kn my ultrasounds and my doc are all ways two weeks apart on y due date with this baby and my first also :) I just have small baby's
  • Ohh, which town? @suzy
  • I'm in Beaumont due Nov 19 5 wks right now I'm 18 with my first baby
  • I live in Austin, Tx. & due Sept.11th ;)
  • I lived in Orange for 4 mo tha, and worked in Vidor. I hated both.
  • Im in Texas but on the border lol In El Paso....which I cant stand! My husband and I are stationed here. But Im here if ya ever wanna chat or anything :-D
  • I lived in Sierra Blanca when I was litttle!
  • I'm in san marcos 21w
  • kerrville here(you know up by center point and new braunfels) 20 weeks and 3 days due aug 9... but im in hawaii until baby is born... then im going back home
  • That's funny im in Kirbyville. Im 11wks days
  • @caroline I live in Kirbyville its not far from vidor
  • I used to live in kerrville, but im from dallas! 4 weeks! Due nov 28th!
  • small town close to Victoria! hehe! im so glad there's so many of us! (well no duh!....big state!) :P
  • I live in the woodlands. Due October 17:)
  • El paso tx.. Only 5wks +3 with baby #2
  • El Paso I'm 26 weeks expecting my third due june 27.
  • Im in Houston 20 years old pregnant with my first. Im 16 weeks 2 days, hopefully I'll find out the sex next week for my 17th week
  • seguin,tx here just outside of san antonio and new braunfels...26wks prego with 2nd baby....first girl...have a little boy who just turned 2. Due june 30-july 2 lol dr cant make up her mind.
  • I'm from Corpus Christi.. expecting my 2nd child.. 24 weeks along due July 13:)
  • @mamamegs what hospital are u having ur baby at
  • I'm from Spring, about 30 mins north of downtown Houston. I'm 10 weeks today with our first. Due Oct.21
  • @vanalkr I'm in Victoria! Due on Halloween
  • Im vanessa I live in san antonio tx....im 21 and pregnant with my second baby.....
  • @HUPE23__1 here in seguin @ Guadalupe Valley Regional they have a brand new birthing center....its really nice....they have suites that are like mini apartments lol they have a microwave and fridge in them...crazy...i know i wont b thinking abouthat stuff in labor bit my family will....and its never busy....usually like one other person on the floor with you. Nurses r awesome too...unfortunately ive already experienced it.
  • Im from houston, prego with my first. I'm 16 week and 6 day...where in houston are you from 3xcit3dm0mmy2b?
  • Georgetown!
  • Houston due Aug 30