SO HUNGRY IT HURTS

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I'm approaching my twelfth week. I'm sorta over all the nausea but instead I wake up with crazy headaches and hunger pains. It doesn't matter what time of morning it is. Then the feeling returns every few hours..I must eat or I can't function let alone go back to sleep. Even at work..which is torture because I'm a waitress (work food makes me nauseous anyway)..lol. but this is not a fun feeling when u have to watch what u eat..anyone relate?

Comments

• Yes i can totally relate im 10 w 3 days and for the past couple days have been constantly hungry! Every few hours i want food. I have not threw up but did feel nausous on occasions. I guess that stage is passing and being replaced with hunger. Its so hard because i have no energy to cook and am a terrible fast food junkie which isnt good for the baby. I feel lost, i need to think of some quick healthy snack food that will quench this hunger!
  • Im hungry now :)
  • Lol...well when I was around nine and ten weeks I was the same exact way...I was soooooo hungry but all I had energy to do was order out. For some reason this week I have to eat homemade food. I never used to cook but I have to now. And something that might help u...I stay stocked up on fruit cups, apple sauce, water...things like that. It really helps plus its better for the baby.
  • Snacks between meals really helped me with the nausea. Even if you pack a few granola bars, a container of fruit, or the small 50¢ cans of pringles. Good luck glad i am pass that problem. Now if can just kick this darn acid reflux.
  • Also try sucking on hard candy. I also heard of prego pops (candy) but I couldnt find any.
  • @Monica...when u said pringles..I just got hungry
  • Try eatin right before bed. Prep what ur gonna eat when u get up or I keep chewy bars in my room. If I don't eat ill pass out and this is right after I pee! But I've noticed if I go to bed full I wake up with time to eat before I feel ill
  • Chex mix sounds really good right now lol
  • I ate a whole bag of chex mix at work yesterday lol
  • I got me some now. Yuuummmmm
  • This is the pregnancy symptom I hate the most! Its an intense, desperate hunger that feels like u have to eat asap or u'll die lol. And it happens every hour or so! Ugh! I work @ a restaurant too and I have to force myself to eat when i'm there cuz I'm so sick of the food. So I try to bring snacks or Ensure shakes.
  • Omg this is the only topic I have trouble with before the pregnancy I ate burgers and chicken... meat meat... now ugh chicken is the devil lol I live on salad during the day and cereal in the am. I cry bc I can't think of anything to make or bring myself to eat. I'm pregnant anorexic .... nicole ritchie diet. So trust me I feel your pain/ intolerance for this stage (9w 2d)
  • That was so frustrating I tried to carry crackers with me everywhere just to force myself to nibble on throughout the day