ugh really need to scream sorry so long

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
So my son went to sleep finally around 9 p.m. so I went to bed just a little before 10. Mind you not my son is a year old. He was back up and fussing at 1130. I got him a bottle of water he took a few drinks and went to sleep. At 130 he is wide awake screaming. My husband rolls over and acts like he is snoring. Okay no big deal I will get up get him a drink and he will go back to sleep. Yeah not the plan I wanted. He will not go back to sleep. I am so tired anmd husband won't get up and of course I have to be up at 5 to get ready to go work a 12 hour shift while my husband gets to go to work for 2 hours then back home and since our son will be at the grandparents house that means he can go back to sleep. I have been up since 130 and when I start bitching my husband says I can't wait for you to have this baby so you lose your fucking attitude with all of us. Well of course that just pisses me off. I am so fucking tired of being 36 weeks pregnant and working my ass off at a demanding job then coming home to take care of myy 4 children cooking and cleaning the house and then getting all the kids to bed. When the hell am I ever gna get a break. For once I would love for my husband to get his ass up and help me. Makes me wonder why I'm having another baby.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Ugh!! Thats what im not looking forward to...waking up!! My husband is a heavy sleeper and will not get up if the baby is crying ..I know this why?? Because he did not ever get up w/ my son! Ur hunny needs to help if he doesn't have much to do the next day and you need rest since you to go to work in the am..I would be pissed too!
  • I think he has gotten up maybe a handful of times since our son was born. He works for an ambulance service and since we live 5 minutes from the base he only has to go in for 2 hours and do rig checks and all then he can come home since we live so close. And since he is the second unit today (2nd hardley ever goes out on calls) that means he can come home and do nothing. And yeah he's a hard sleeper at times but I know he also hears the baby crying cause he always has something smart to say the next day about how many times I got up in the night. I can't take much more of this. If I wanted to be a single parent I would have just stayed that way and had just my other 3 kids to take care of. One of these days he's gna find his ass sitting here by himself all week and with just his son on the weekends. I am tired.
  • Did your son go back to bed? I hope so..get some rest if you can :)
  • Wow men are, assess my guy will wake up with danny to let me sleep in on the weekends we have him
  • Yeah he went back to sleep but by the time he fell asleep it was time for me to leave and go to work. So now I'm sitting at work tired as all can be and cramping in my lower tummy and into my back. This sucks.
  • I completely understand where you are coming from. My husbad doesn't get up at all for our kids. I have had to ask him maybe 3 times total to get up and help cause more than one was up. All he does is take the oldest in bed with him and falls back to sleep. He actually got up last night when I tripped over the dog and screamed cause I have a separated pelvis and when I caught myself it hurt really bad and I peed myself. So he actually got up and tried to go give our 1 yr old her pacifier. When I got cleaned and changed she was still crying, so I went to take care of her. She was poopy. Now today he keeps mentioning that he helped like he deserves a cookie or something!
  • We have 3 kids and my husband never ever woke up w any of them.... EVER!!! Hes great but when it came to that he was a totaly focker. ;)
  • It drives me crazy when they do things like that. My husband will help 1 time then brag for weeks about that time he got up with the baby. Ugh. Get up 3 times in the night with the baby. Lol. I have to say tho that Thursday I finally just flipped out on him and yelled at him and told him if I want to be a single parent I will move out and do it on my own. I deserve and need help with the kids. To my amazement when I got home from work he had cleaned the whole house, made supper, had baths done so all I had to do was relax. Then that night he got up twice with the baby. Now today is a different story. We will see how tonight goes. Lol. I'm not holding my breath. Lol.
  • MAybe u should pretend to be asleep, maybe then he'll get up.....i do that sometimes when im to tired to get up for my 2 year old ...he gives up and takes care of what she needs, im 19wks pregger and i also work, so i make my husband help me...
  • Mine tries but our son only wants me so I guess he has a good excuse but its ridiculous. I took my sons bottle away on Monday and he is sleeping Better then he ever did when I was getting up and giving him a bottle.
  • @mazyg11. Tried that. He rolls over and starts pushing on me saying that the baby is crying. He knows I'm a light sleeper and I don't sleep that well anyways right now since I'm 36 weeks pregnant and have to get up every hour to pee. :( I already gave him his choices of help me out or I'm packing up and moving out. I can do this all on my own. It will be stressful but I can do it. I know he would never do anything to lose his family so hopefully he will take me serious and start helping. Even more when the new baby gets here.
  • I really need to get him off the bottle. He is very dependent on his bottle and blankey at bedtime. Maybe this would be a good weekend to try a no bottle zone. Lol.
  • HEy atleast u gave him a choice, men know nothing about being pregnant, im serious, my sister has 4 kids and her husband work 4 hours a day and he does nothing to help with the kids, its just him and his laptop when he is home....sometimes i just wish i could smack the hell out of him so he could help her....bottom line men are lazy...i hope ur husband starts helping u....
  • @mazyg11. Thank you very much. I hope he starts to help also. He has no clue what its like to feel what we feel. Ugh. And when I complain abt being tired he says I'm tired too your not the only one. Ooooooo. Talk abt getting red in the face. Lol. I love him more than anything and he's a great dad to our children (3 are not his) (1 is and the 1 on the way is) I would hate to leave cause I know my children would be lost without him also since they love him very much. I just hope he does get it through his big head and starts helping.
  • My man would act like he didnt here my first daughter crying and I would get up but after a while I was tired so when she got up I would sit in our room in my rocker and tend to her he would get upset like why r u in here go in her room i would say I figured u couldn't hear her so it wouldn't b a problem I'm sick of being the one who wakes up in the middle of the night so if u wanna sleep u better learn to take turns waking up or get used to gettin up every time with me I didn't have any problems with him waking up after that