i need opinions please..

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
So me and my fiance had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and I'm now a couple days late on my period and I'm getting the early pregnancy symptoms I had with my daughter.. I have taken 2 test both negative but I'm wondering if maybe its just too early to tell

Comments

• That can possibly be it... Mke a doc app hun and get it over with :) ...
  • I will.. I think its irritating me cause I've already been through this and feel like I should know lol.. my daughter is 15 months so it hasn't been that long. But if I am I will be due in Dec which is crazy cause I had my daughter Dec 8th 2009
  • Take a test first thing in the morning this pee will have the most hormone in it. But I'd say ur prob right and go to a clinic for confirmation. Good luck!
  • It could be too early when i was only 2 weeks i tested and was neg. Tezted again towards week later and a faint positive. With my first pregnancy i tested it was positive and i when to dr i was only like 3 weeks! Every pregnancy is different it all depends on hcg levels
  • I started the other night.. I wasn't trying to get pregnant but I was getting excited thinking I was. So I might start trying for #2 :)