ugghh my big belly!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Oh I'm so upset I can't fit any of my work clothes!! Its driving me crazy....An I swear I'm getting BIGGER BY THE DAY!! My hubby laughed at me bc I was crying yesterday bc I didn't have anything to wear to work! Boy was I mad at him then....lol. I came home an he had went an bought me 3 outsfits...I love him sooo much!

Comments

• AWWWWWWW lol the things our men do .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AWw, thats so cute :) just get a bunch of leggings and long shirts, thats all ya need! They can go with heels, boots and flippity flops!
  • My job told me I can't wear leggings bc its not "Casual enough" I'm a studio Manager at Olan Mills...I like hell u guys have crawling all over the floor all day!! I bet I wear some leggins!
  • WTf your preggo, wear what you want.
  • That's what I said!! I bet I wear whatever I wanns wear!!
  • edited March 2011
    I broke down in bed last nite cause I was looking at my 23 wk belly and remembering how big I got last time n hoe much farther I have to go and how much bigger I'm gonna get. I already feel huge last time I was blissfully ignorant at this point thinking this is pretty much it only to outgrow all maternity clothes at 36 wks! It's all worth it but sometimes u just need to cry. My hsbd held me and told me how beautiful I am and reminded me how fast I lost weight last time.