Having a bad/stressful day....so decided to treat myself

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
To a pedicure.....it was much needed my feet were starting to look like gross....plus it was nice to have me time and not worry about life and doctors!!!! I wonder if this lady will come home with me and rub my feet all day??? Does she do shoulders lol

Comments

• Lol too cute ... I'm glad your relieving some stress .
  • Me too.... The baby kicked the whole time lol
  • I have a question .
    Is it normal for my breast to be hurting off and on or do it suppose to be constant . It's been hurting for 16 days now .
  • I went earlier today n askd her if shed come home wth me. Id feed her n all lol dnt know how much bf would like it bt who cares I was in love wth her n nvr wantd to leave. Glad u enjoyd urself we need tat little relaxin time to ourselves
  • I had some pain in my boobs at first how far along r u @mommyduenov21
  • At my nail place, my nail guy gives the best massages. Hand rub, great foot rubs, and shoulders if he isn't busy. I gotta get a pedi once a month at least while I'm pregnant.
  • I'm 5w3d if pregoo ...its off and on tho . Just like my cramping .... and its never been like this before ... it seems like my period is coming but its not here .
  • Everyone is different maybe growing pains lol call ur doctor and ask tho just to be on the safe side....i call mine all the time and he thinks I call him to much but I am helping him make his car pymt sooo oh well..... Remember he works for u not the other way around