summer pregnancy or winter pregnancy

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Would u rather wear as little clothes as possible but be extremely hot. Or be.bundled up with extra clothes and weight in the winter.

Comments

• Def be pregnant in winter. A lot more comfy. With my first I got pregnant in Feb and had him in November. I loved wearing my husbands sweat shirts and now with this one I got pregnant in October and will have my baby late June. I am dreading it lol
  • I would rather be preg during fall winter so you can cover your slight bump easily and stil wear pants but deliver in summer so I can wear dresses and skirtd when im huge! Which is exactly how my pregnancy worked out! Due in july! :)
  • Had a winter one..although comfy..its also cold!! And tend to gain more..this pregnancy is summer, I think ill like it more..I get to go swimming!! Which by the way is great exercise :) and dresses were so comfortable when I was pregnant. I only go to wear once because it was to cold.
  • Hopefully I will be winterrrr lol . In November
  • I enjoyed being prego through the winter. But I had to buy more clothes than I would have in the summer. Plus I work at a daycare so getting dressed snow pants, winter jacket boots etc. Then getting the kids dressed was dreadfully exhausting.
  • I think winter would be more comfortable. I'm on my second pregnancy now and the timing is the same time of year as my first and only differs by two weeks. I was miserable in the summer. If it was over 70 degrees it felt like it was in the 90's. By the time I was about to have my son in mid November it was prob in the 40's or 50's and I was completely comfortable in shorts or capris and a t shirt.
  • Wow@ NatalieaL you would hate the summers here... I love the heat! I live n vegas and it gets in the hundreds over!
  • Guess it also depends on what state or province you live in. In Manitoba we get 5 feet at least of snow and -45 degree celcius weather.
  • @praying4our3rd oh flip flops how I've missed you! LOL I hate pant now and want blouses capris and skirts
  • I liked being pregnant in the winter last time, but mostly because it meant the weather was nice and warm when I brought the new baby home. This time, I'll be pregnant all summer, which we have a/c and one of those ring pools for the yard, so I shouldn't be super miserable. But I'm dreading bringing home a teeny baby in freezing weather and cold and flu season.