going on bb # 7

edited March 2011 in Single moms
So people freak out cause I'm on # 7 n I'm single I'm raising 4 on my own with a lil help with one dad and I'm prego by someone I really don't care to be with I know its only better for kids to have both parents which it will Jus can't be with da dad I like my life single I can do bad all by myself!! What yall women think ???

Comments

• I wish you lots of luck. Pregnancy is hard. Think I am retiring after my first one!
  • More power to ya. Good luck. I don't know how you do it. I have 4 with 5th on the way and I have the help from my husband and still go crazy and get overwhelmed cause its a lot to handle. I can't imagine 7 and doing it all alone. Lol. Wishing you the best of luck and congrats on the new pregnancy. =)
  • Thank you I'm jus taken care of by the higher power he gives me the strength....
  • I dont wanna sound mean but it's time to stop having kids and concentrate on the ones u have now..b single enjoy it and dont settle for any guy
  • @Amedic10 I hear ya on that one. This is my first also and I'm thinking I would be crazy to do this again.
  • I definitely couldn't handle it! Even with my husbands help two is a handful and three will be a struggle I'm sure.
  • Tax exempt :)
  • My sister has 5 kids...she's a single mother and she does an amazing job doing so....she works 3 jobs gets onyl $20 a month from the father and we joke around with her and tell her only 2 more and she'll be tax exempt :p