Baby shower colors for boy during summer

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
My cousin is planning my shower this summer..... Im trying to think of colors for decorations. Im having a boy! I dont want to have blue tho :/. Any ideas?

Comments

• I am doing green and brown
  • Orange green brown maybe a beach them or cars tools
  • Or Winnie the pooh.
  • I do want green! I need to think of what theme I want
  • I'm having a summer baby shower too since I'm due in September. I'm having my shower in my backyard probably and I will probably have a beach theme regardless if its a boy or girl, but if its a boy I want lots of blue and green colors since those are my favorite colors haha
  • I like colors like turquoise,yellow,green,orange. We are having a co-ed shower.
  • I just can't think of a theme.
  • Yellow and green! It's fun.
  • They have a jungle theme with in turquoise, yellow, green, and orange! I seen it at smart! :)
  • Maybe boat sailor theme or prince type theme candyland mad hatter tea party dragons and knights wizards
  • I'm not sure about jungle... ??
  • ???hmm almost every baby shower I went to was for a girl. My bf just said the Hulk lol
  • I like the dragons and wizards idea im having a girl but my stepmom is keeping alot of it secret lol
  • If you like Winnie the pooh they have a green/yellow theme. :) prince theme sounds cute too!
  • Wow.. I couldn't deal with a surprise shower. I'm glad my family wants my input on a theme so they can put it together for me :).
  • I got to pic the date and guest list thats all and a list of foods that I can eat
  • Prince theme does sound cute tho. His last name will be Adeniyi which is Nigerian and it means"crown among kings". My bf is Nigerian.
  • I used babyshower101.com for my baby shower. That website has a lot of helpful tips and ideas :)
  • Bright orange and lime green
  • Im guessing a princess theme will see when she sends me my invite for the baby book
  • @Rissalee7 ohhh! Pick some good food.. I know I will lol
  • I would do sea animal themes..
  • I like the cars theme.. black and red. im doing the little mermaid underwater theme ♩♩♬
  • Well my sister did a turquoise ..orange and yellow..made most of the decorations..it was n the summer
  • Thanks@Remysmommy I will check that out
  • Ya was a little hard as we are doing a coed shower
  • Geez this is difficult I dunno what I want :/
  • I just saw you like green..well for summer I would think lime green...ah I love green that's my favorite color:) and whatever the theme it like say ducks you can make paper shape duck and hang them from the ceiling ..or circles ..but if you don't wanna cut com on Etsy.com and buy cut outs or find neat ideas:)
  • @Beatrice1436 yeah I think green is pretty. Maybe colors like green,turquoise,..?? Turtles maybe? I dunno.. this is gonna take some time. But thanks I will look at that website too. I just gotta give my cousin my ideas tho.