tired of gettin sick

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Im 14 weeks pregnant and I thought I was gonna stop throwin up but no it ddnt stop. This is my first time and its really hard on me. I feel aweful most of the time. Any help or tips on what I should do?

Comments

• I felt the same way im now 14 weeks and my symptoms r gojng away a little but i just ate crsckers,chips,or maybe sum type of ceareal and this is my first to girl smh lol
  • Ask your doc for reglan, zofran or c banz, good luck...
  • This is my first pregnancy and I'm 17 weeks. My symptoms were so depressing but they have gotten much better. Crackers, lemons, and ginger-ale help alittle. Congrats and good luck @islandgirl
  • Aww ty ladies.
    Congratz to all of u!! :)
  • I was sick too all the way up until id say 2 weeks ago... im 17 weeks now. But it slooowly started getting better around 15 weeks but still nauseas off and on and full really fast. But just in the past week my appetite has improved so much! I still can't eat a lot at a time, but I seem to eat a LOT more often recently :) it'll get better I promise! I know it seems never ending, im sorry! Just hang in there and be easy on yourself :)
  • Ginger tea and peppermint tea have really helped my nausea. I also eat a small snack before I go to bed and eat immediatly when I wake up. I find that if I go to long during the day without eating, I get sick no matter what.
  • Sea bands worked for me. They are based on your pressure points and don't involve medications. You can buy them for less then twelve at walgreens. I get sick at work a lot because of the smell of food so I wear them to work and I don't get so sick. I wish you the best
  • Ginger works miracles