feeling alone and lost

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
Wow...I am so depressed. So many things are going through my head right now I feel like I'm going completely insane. I feel so unattractive because my bf says he can't have sex with me claiming its his fault...he's just stressed out. But it just feels like he is making excuses. I'm so scared of doing natural birth...but its even worse thinkong about an epidural. For christ sake I can barely wipe my own ass without having some part of the baby jammed up into my ribs. I don't know if I can handle being pregnant any longer. I don't even know if I can handle being a mom. Im so scared and all I can do is cey about it every night

Comments

• I know its normal for some of these feelings. I feel selfish for thinking about how our sex life is going to be effected...or how I will look after birth. I've never been beautiful or skinny...but I'm so scared that ill never be able to look at myself and think its not so bad.
  • Don't overwhelme ur self so much...ur hormones are tricky. And u feel just like all of us I feel extremely. Unattractive and my husband doesn't want to tuch me either...u'll be good eat some ice cream or something u crave....You look. Beautiful I bet but as I told u ur hormones. R tricking u
  • I just seem to notice all of my flaws and I can't even name a good thing about myself right now. I know hormones are gushing through me...but it dosent seem like it will ever get better. I have to pretend to be happy at work. I put on such a front bc people expect me to be happy go lucky and excited to be having a baby. Which the baby is a blessing for my family...but I just wish my sister could have been the one to provide it. I don't seem to be causing anything but stress for my mom and dad and causing my bf to hate me
  • No u are lucky believe me the gift of being a mommy doesn't belong to every woman..
    U r beautiful I am 37 weeks now and fat and I don't seem attractive but who cares me I can feel her moving andi am so blessed....when u come out ittyull see ur baby and all the beauty issues will be gone...believe me God is with u and growing a baby in u is the biggest miracle ever ....I am right now 190 pounds figure how sexy I feel...focus in u and baby...and let people spoil u...u r beautiful