It happened

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
Well today I went to the doctor, and the urine test was negative. Went home and found out why. I started to bleed and (tmi) a little bit of tissue/clotting was with it. I lost the baby. I was 6wks and 4dys today. I'm still staying in the group to give as much support as I can. Plus, all of you are awesome. :-) My fiance is upset, so I'm staying strong for him. Maybe at another time him and I will be pregnant again, maybe not. I'm just greatful for the healthy girls I have aready. Good luck to everyone!!

Comments

• Soo sorry. Keep your head up. I had m/c in September last year. 15 wks now with next pregnancy. Stay strong.
  • ps.. i have twoboys also (7 & 10) I had to be strong for them. I would never have been able to get through it without um.
  • Thank you. This will be my fourth m/c and I have 4 girls. I'm just glad the worst possible didn't happen. I'm greatful because I do have living children, which is more then what some women get. Sorry for your loss and congrats on your pregnancy!! :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you. I'm trying to be strong. Its hard cause it hurts, but for my family I have to be. I don't want my other children to see me sad. There is so much to be appreciated in life.
  • Very sorry for your loss hun. You are a very strong woman and I understand your pain. It does help to have a child/children to go home to but it still hurts, and that pain never leaves you. I hope you have another sticky baby and bundle of joy soon!
  • Aww I'm so sorry. Things happen for a reason whether they r good or bad. It Will happen for u again if its meant to b right? Stay strong momma