Tired of gettin sick

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Im 14 weeks pregnant and I thought I was gonna stop throwin up but no it ddnt stop. This is my first time and its really hard on me. I feel aweful most of the time. Any help or tips on what I should do?

Comments

• Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Mine were making me sick 24/7.....
    I came off them per doctor & am now taking Flintstones complete & feel awesome! I am 18 weeks but weeks (9-13) were a blur because I was so sick!
  • Yes I took em ones the gummy ones but it juz makes me sick. I really have no idea that its gonna b like this you know gettin sick all the time. Anyways thanks for replyin. :)
  • Try taking them on a full stomach or before you go to bed. Or maybe you're having a girl..
  • Yes I agree make sure you either are taking them with food our before you go to sleep. I took mine before I was even pregnant cause I had thought I might be and just continued to take them. And even before I was pregnant if I took it on avn empty stomach I would get sick.
  • I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my first & im still being sick when I smell fatty foods or when I touch cheese or anything to do with cheese...& does having a girl really make u sick more because I'm having a girl xx
  • Ten weeks & I'm dying I'm always threwing up morning, afternoon, & night it doesn't get better. I have two kids already and this is the far most worst. I have a boy and a girl tired of being sick. :0&
  • I was really sick with my daughter too they give pills. To stop the throwing up because I wasny gaining any weight maybe u can ask I'd there is something they can give u and they might I Dont remember the name of them
  • Phenodrin
  • My doc said I had to wait into I'm 12 weeks to see if it goes away I haven't gain I'm losing weight. & my belly is huge it looks like I'm more like 20 weeks then 10 weeks.
  • I thinks that's what I took
  • My belly is not big bcuz I hvnt gain any weight. Im losin weight cuz I keep throwin up. Im thinkin this might b my first and last baby cuz its not easy being pregnant. Ehehe
  • Goodness, i am 7 weeks now but i started gettin sick at 4 weeks. Even the smell of my fiance bugs me! So i tried all kinds of remedies: sea bands, ginger ale, ginger tea, bittin on ginger root, preggy pops, & even crackers or potato chips. Nothin worked, so god willin the dr can give me sumthin that will work. Mayb sum of u might have better luck w the remedies i tried. O man do I feel ur pain thou. I just tell myself while pukin, its totally & completely worth it! ;)
  • I am with you. I am 14 weeks with my third and am over being sick! I was hoping since I am having a boy I wouldn't be so sick...not so. I go to the dr friday and am hoping we can come up with a sort of relief because I am over it...
  • Its part of pregancy ! Lol
  • 15 weeks, second baby, 6 years apart. I feel like ran over dog poo! It's horrible, I getting my one tube tied once I deliver! Nothing helps, not e en Zofran! I hate to say this but at the age of 28, I feel like my body is telling me, WHOA, I'm too old for this. :(
  • It may be part of pregnancy but that doesn't make it any easier to gag at the site or smell of food...
  • I have sickness alot but I wanted to have a baby so I deal with it but at least I no she's okay + developing :)!!...
  • This is my third and by far the worst. It is a girl and I only take my vits at night. From about 6 weeks took about 14 weeks I couldn't keep anything down. Finally got some organic broth I could sip. And cooking some vegies with it. But I couldn't touch meat at all. Most smells made me sick too. Try sleeping more. I know it sounds dumb but I would be a lot better if I just slept and rated a lot. A friend worked early mornings and was sick almost her whole preg. But the time she took off and slept in she felt almost fine. Just try to keep fluids down if you can. Hopefully this will get better in a few weeks. Good luck!
  • I am at 23 weeks and am still very sick my doctor did give me some great meds that help but the best way to describe how they work is they prevent you from vomiting but you are still queasy its like a permanent hang over
  • Thank you all. Im thankful that I found this site cuz I really have no idea that you can b like this when your pregnant and plus u guys help me with some tips and I appreciate it. Im kinda scared cuz this is my first time. Ill keep you guys in my prayers. :)
  • Try eatin crackers like saltines first thing when u wake up in the morning...not til ur full just a like 5ish will do..drink like a half glass of water..wait a little bit then eat ur bfast .. it worked for me with my first because the prenatal made me sick as well as the Flintstones...just a thought it worked for me maybe it'll work for someone else