omg IS MY BABY OK!!!

edited March 2011 in Birth Stories
I think i ate something.undercooked and not feeling to well right now this wont cause a miscarriage will it wat can i do:(

Comments

• No one answering and im really terrified right now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • no mama it shouldnt cause a miscarriage... you might just have food poisoning... so if you are still not feeling well in a few hours i would call your doctor and get verification from him he may want you to come in... oh and stay hydrated if you start throwing up..
  • What did you eat? I have never heard of food poisoning causing miscarriage, but you should call your dr.
  • It's never good to eat anything undercooked, but I hear during pregnancy is especially not good...Sorry I can't be help, but I would call the Dr??
  • U can go to the dr
  • Well how far along are you? And probably not. I believe the reason to not eat undercooked food is the bacteria can cause you to be really sick.although anything can turn serious you'll probably be fine. If you don't feel good after awhile call your doctor and ask. Im sure you'll be fine but when in doubt call your doctor. They are used to hearing from patients at all hours for all reasons. Good luck
  • Youre prob getting sick thinking about it. I think as long as it a one time thing you should be fine, daily could cause diseases etc. drink lots of water to flush out you system! GL.
  • The undercooked food could have simply not agreed with u and everything will be ok. If u get sicker it could be bacteria from not cooking the food enough. That's when u need to see a dr. Look for things like diarrhea
  • Omg thankyu ladies is was getting so scared and my feelings were kinda of getting hurt and im 7 wks
  • Drink lots of water and cranberry juice I would think. I honestly hav3 no clue but that's what I would do.
  • what did u eat!?
  • Mylanta for an upset belly. If its more serious than that the mylanta wont work anyway. If its nothing major it should help
  • Id call the doc if ur that afraid..it could be u just thinking/worrying about it that's making u feel sick! Good luck!
  • @librababii Some chicken wings and i wasnt that much....@lilliebug thanks. And to everybody else thanks i almost had a mental breakdown
  • I had food poisoning jus last week. I was throwing up n having diareah sorry tmi but I had no ms n I was constantly throwing up for like four days straight. Head hurts n everything. My stomach was upset but baby was fine. Dont worry unless doc says so.
  • Ok thankyu:)
  • Sounds like morning sickness... I felt like that after everything I ate until about wednesday last week I'm 11 weeks and 5 days
  • Maybe because ive never had any symptoms it might be morning sickness
  • Oh you'll be fine! I ate some sushi and became terribly sick on one whole weekend, and no mc. You will be ok, just watch what you eat :)
  • if its chicken go to the doctor...