why the daddy is not around!

edited March 2011 in October 2011
My name is sarah I am 8weeks pg. When I first thought I was pg I told sergio and he said don't play no damn games with me and then told me we where over. When I told him I took a pg test and its pasitive he told me I was a lieing and then he sid if you are it is NOt mine. And then he went on to tell me if it is his he's aking the baby from me. I told him why u said u did not want it and he said just to spit u like you did to me and I did not know what he was talking about then he told me that he thinks I got pg to spite him wow! I. Do not know what to do I love him very much I cry my self to sleep every day! Why would he do this to me I only did every thing he wanted so why so could now he won't even talk to me at `aALL! The last thing he said to me was I. am a stupid ass cc**nt really sweet right! Help!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    @nena the dad of my 1st son is a loser we were 2gether 2 months but told me to abort and wasn't there for me at all then after 5 years he wanted 2 meet him he did and he's still not really in his life and he's even on my phone plan so no excuses but he has 2 other kids and always says he has 2 kids so doesn't really think of Ayden as his son or idk but his fiance is very controlling has a big part cuz when they were on break he was way more involved... sucks! Sometimes u gotta let trash go and do it on ur own u don't want someone in ur life like that trust me ur better off tellin him peace out then keeping him around... Aydens dad is rude and disrespectful and even says my own son is gonna disown me cuz I'm not letting his dad see him wow he's the flake also he lives in az I'm in cali lol not really happening... the dad of this baby is very supportive my ex we r best friends but I don't wanna be together so sucks but that's how I feel don't feel anything there :/ he's not like seth tho thank god!! @ghettobetty wow u have 2 kids diff dads how is that I don't like it but what can u do lol feel like nobody gonna want a girl wit 2 kids from diff dads :( how do u deal with that?? U don't talk 2 either do the kids ask and how old r they?? I'm so sorry loser deadbeat dads suck huh!!
  • I'm sorry maybe its time to let go. I know its hard my first bd denied my son from day one and second bd not in my daughters life. Took me awhile but finally found a good man fir me and daddy for my kids. Stay strong and good luck!