worried about miscarriage :-(

Well I'm pregnant!! Baby # five is on the way... I think... I'm worried about having another miscarriage 3/28/10 I miscarried @ 7wks my now I'm again expecting in nov and worried it will happen again... any ladies out there who has miscarried and then carried the next pregnancy to term? I need some comforting words and stories

Comments

• I haven't but my aunt did and she had to get induced cause her baby didn't want to come out at 41 wks :) its natural to be scared but look at how many kids you carried and are here. This baby will be a trooper. I would just be lazy as possible till you felt comfortable with knowing for sure everything is fine. I was worried with this one so I put myself on some what of bed rest
  • :-) thank you! my older two have been helping out a lot just nervous you know same month as last baby but I have been taking it easy
  • Yea well just relax and think positive and I'm sure everything will be good. I will keep you in my prayers
  • I have a question...... are you a firm believer in the epidural
  • No I'm not... my first three I did get an epidural .... but ever since my first I alway gave in.... but I was determind with my last and it also helped that I had a doula and we came up with a safe word that candy.. now while I was having the contraction I could say I wanted drugs but she knew that wasn't the safe word... but it work for me I delivered my 8lb 5oz baby girl drug free :-) the funny thing is she was the biggest out of all my kids lol! I also plan on going without drugs with this baby as well.
  • Does it hurt really bad? I had the etrathical with my first but felt the contractions. I'm scared of the epidural
  • Well honestly the cotractions hurt more and when u do decide to get the epidural ur more worried about getting the pain to stop.... :-) only thing I don't like is after u can't walk around and ur back is sore.
  • But u shouldn't be scared...... when are u due
  • Yea true. I guess I will see what happens. I was afraid the baby coming out would hurt the most. Do you know of any good labor inducing tricks?
  • Also I can't remember with my first baby but is it normal to mostly feel movement in the lower stomach area at 34 weeks?
  • WOW! Any day now! Congrats well. Walking or even dancing and sex ;-) I tried the castro oil with baby #4 and all that did was give me the runs that stuff is horrible it didn't work for me but some people says it do
  • Lol yea I'm good on castero oil. I hope she comes early but not before 37 weeks
  • Oh and thank you
  • You know I'm not sure about that one u should ask your doctor
  • No thank you I'm feelin better less worried:-)
  • Good don't worry cause this baby is very attached to your uterus :) I did talk to her and she checked for position of the baby so she thinks it may be because she is head down. I'm just shocked this baby is nice to my ribs
  • I really don't think you will lose the baby. I don't know you but I just don't feel it. You are going to be having the baby in no time healthy as can be
  • Thank you! Keepin my fingers cross and playing it safe.... and if she's already head down then that may be it I'd ratherr feel the movment on the bottom then having my ribs played like some drums. Lol
  • Yea I'm happy I'm not in pain in the rib area