Houston Mama's where r u delivering?

edited March 2011 in USA moms
I'm delivering at Willobrook Methodist

Comments

• Texas Womans
  • Memorial hermann in the The medical center
  • Im delivering in Clear Lake by baybrook mall
  • Cool...I wanted to deliver at Texas Womens but it was too far I live on the North side
  • I live in Oregon but when I saw this I had to read it. :) I delivered my son (exactly 12 yrs ago yesterday) at Clear Lake Regional :) luved that hospital. Good luck Houston mommas :)
  • Memorial Hermann in the Woodlands
  • Memorial Hermann medical center.
  • utmb galveston
  • Christus St. Catherine in Katy :)
  • @preggointx im thinking about willbrook methodist or that new hosptisl in cypress I keep forgetting the name
  • Well it was wither their or northwest medical center and I read bad reviews and my friend loved Willowbrook she said they treated her special and after birth it felt like a hotel stay...lol
  • If I still lived down there and weren't moving way far. I'd deliver at Clear Lake or St. Johns!
  • @preggointx I heard they same thing about methodist but im goin to be moving in may 2 katy is there any good hospitals out there
  • Memorial herman katy
  • Im in katy, but im still going to st. Lukes in the med center... memorial hermann katy is nice, and mem hermann memorial city has a new maternity ward, but st Lukes is everything I want and attatched to tex childrens should anything go wrong..
  • If my dr. is all the way n cypress who that be a problem for her when I move 2 katy
  • Yes... they only deliver at certain hospitals. You might wan to check with her and see which ones she delivers at
  • also Christus
  • yes because if something happens unexpected thats a long drive
  • I've heard horror stories about christus.. more bad than good... then again, EVERY hospital has their horror stories, right? I know they're very strict on their rules, and how many ppl can be in the room
  • Oh k I need to ask that at my next appt thanks
  • Thankfully Willobrook let's u have 3 ppl ...my mom and 2 bff's I'm not sure if I want my bd in there with me ...we r not together and I do not want him to stress me out any more than labor
  • Lol @ preggointx... sometimes I don't even want my HUSBAND in the room! My bff is for sure going to be there... she's designated hair-player... lol
  • lol I know and it will give us funny stories for years to come
  • I had 3 of my kids at Clear Lake Regional... mainly because of my doc... and 2 at UTMB Galveston. Now I live in katy so those options are definately out! Lol..
  • True! She still cracks jokes about how I told the dh to take a nap, it'll be a while, then cussed him out for sleeping while I was in so much pain!
  • Cy fair medical center....i might go to willowbrook methodist hospital..i love it there but for some reason a few people told me you couldnt have your baby there....idk why i listened to them.....smh
  • they have a nice l&d ward as wels as an icu for babies should u need it