Please pray for no mc

Waiting for Dr to call back. I went from a little spotting to lots. Its still just when I wipe, but if I weren't pregnant I would think I was starting my period. Hope they can get me in today!

Comments

• Good luck. I pray that everything is perfect with your little one
  • Thanks @twin_angels and @kayleigh27. This making me sick.
  • If not go to the ER...Good luck!
  • Dr appt at 3 (1 1/2 hours). Trying to stay positive but slight cramping is only making it worse. I'll update after appt
  • @hopefulmom2be I am having the same thing... I am so scared... I went and got blood tested at 1130... see the doctor at 2pm central time... I will leave in an hour... I pray that we aren't mc... Good luck to you!
  • Good luck! I will be thinking of you!
  • Praying. Let us know!
  • Thanks all for the prayers and thoughts. Thanks @Nov_baby_fitst - good luck to you too.
  • Doctor's appt was good. Dr did an exam and did not see any active blood. Naturally once I got there I wasn't spotting. He also ordered an u/s, which looked good. Baby is size it should be and progressing normally. Heart rate was 140, which the tech said was great. After u/s dr said everything looked good and he can't explain why I'm spotting. My urine sample was negative for a UTI but they are going to send it off and have it checked. He said to call if I have any problems and to take it easy (no lifting, exercise or sex until spotting is gone for 2 weeks) and drink lots of fluids. I feel much better after appointment but wish spotting would go away and STAY away. So far I seem to get it once a week, but today's was heavier - like right before I start my period.
    Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers.
  • Yay congrats:) everything will be ok, don't stress over it just rest up and know ur little peanut is in there safe and sound
  • I'll keep praying for you!
  • Prayers for you & baby! Good luck hunn
  • Lots of prayers it Was Just a quick scare!!! :)
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks @Maymommy2011 @Jaime77 @clope18 and @mrsrocketfield1221
    I plan to take full advantage of the resting. :-D
  • Ill be praying for u hon. Good luck and God bless!
  • I have friend who bleed up to 20 weeks, no reason for it, the doc check her every few weeks. Baby come out perfect. Infact she is 5 yr old and very healthy child. Just stay positive. Enjoy all that rest ;-)
  • Good luck!! I wish you the best! Your in my prayers