unique names?

edited January 2011 in Baby names
We aren't sure on the sex of the baby yet, I'm only 9 weeks along, but I'm already anticipating on what to name him/her. What are some really unique boy & girl names? Thanks!!<3

Comments

• There are some name that I know. Leilani, jazhara, rowena, nueava, belinsa, chamberlain, chelsea, keanah, zyndalee. Mikaela.
  • congrates hun,,, welll my favorite names are delvin for a boy and isabella for a girl. good luck.
  • Ava, Madison, Brielle, or Myla for a girl or Mateo, Julian Alexander for. Boy are my favorites so far: )
  • I absolutely love Myla and delvin! Thank u: )
  • We are naming our son Layth it ryhmes with faith but with an L! Very unique thats why we llove it!
  • I love the name Presley. Maybe bc thats my babys name. :)
  • I love alannah and amaiya for girls names and Lucas is a favorite for a boys name as well as Weldon
  • I meant keldon
  • I wish I could come up with a name that fit mine and the fathers na
    mes, his name is Cody and mines Alisha. We don't really agree on names lol I was wanting to name a boy Zane but this girl that knew about it had her baby recently and stole that name :( so now I'm trying to find one that no one has that I know.
  • Lalainya for girl prounounced la_lane_yah. Such a beautiful name
  • What about Zarren? Thats my cousins name.
  • @mamamia doesn't it suck when people do that. My childhood friend, I told her when I was 14 that I wanted to name my child Jade Aeva, she grows up gets knocked up before me and what does she do? Same f'in spelling and everything ....
  • @iam1sillygurly I really love Zarren & I've never heard of it before! I think the hubby will love it also :) kudos!

@ashes I seriously couldn't believe it! I mean this girl wasn't my friend but she knew that was what I wanted to name my kid & she completely changed what she was going to name hers and copied me... I wouldn't want to "steal" my friends planned baby name lol I would feel bad for some reason. But I guess it just goes to show ya how some people really only care about their own self.
  • My boy names so far are hendrix, jacoby and jagger and my girl names are Laroux pronounced "La-roo" , Mclaren, McCovey and evangeline.....i still cant decide on two....lol
  • @BellaReust those are all such pretty & unique names, I love them! I haven't even narrowed down my choices to 10 :p I just like so many!
  • My babys name is Bella Elizabeth- Bellabeth for short.
  • We picked matthias for a boy haven't agreed on a girl yet
  • We picked annabelle lauraine for a girl and carter James for a boy both involve family name tradition :)
  • I am going with ian for boy and gatlynn for girl...I have 3 boys already and they are cope. Steele and gunner