sex and 7months pregnant

edited January 2011 in April 2011
Hi I'm 24 n married n also pregnant with my third but it seems like I'm very sexual this pregnancy n hubby Cnt keep up am I the only one?

Comments

• I'm right there with you girl! I am always wanting it and this is the first time in the four years we have been together my husband has rejected me :-?
  • Oh god I know what u mean my bf has rejected me saying he's not a machine..... usually that's my line..LOL
  • This is my third pregnancy and I am 23. It seems like I feel like I could have sex all the time! It is totally normal because all of the hormones raging,lol. I am also a little over seven months with only eleven weeks to go, the closer it gets seems like I want it more.
  • Lol thnxs GOD I'm not alone he say he's not a machine too lol ....but I guess ill have to relax lol thnxs lading
  • Well, im not 7months but im 5 and im completely the opposite. Lol. My husband is the one who wants it more than I do. I feel to tired to have sex as much as he wants to. Lol. Is that weird?
  • Im with u to honey this is my second and I swear im like a rabbit during mating season. Lol and my husband is having the same problem of keeping up. Lol blesss his heart.

@firstbabyontheway its not weird at all with my first his father slept on my couch for my whole pregnancy and the 6 weeks after because I couldn't stand him touching me. Lol ur fine.
  • Well with my second I didn't want sex at all n it seems now I'm making up for it
  • I'm yhe same way... l have to beg sometimes because he's taken to having vacations from any sexual activity fishes says I ravish him too often
  • I don't want sex at all. I get irritated when my bf even tries to cuddle lol
  • I'm 7 months pregnant with my second baby. And my boyfriend and I broke up 3 months ago and I haven't been wanting to have sex since I'm not with anybody. But when I was pregnant with my first that's all I wanted to do. But when my ex comes around I want him so bad.is that normal?
  • charisse, you are not only one... My friend is crazy and need to have sex with her man... so her man was like oh no no can do it later.. she worn him out lol.... That s totally okay!
  • Same here! First i dnt feel in da mood but once i get started..theres nooo stoppin! Lol. My hubbys like im gettin old..lmao. Im like "bby yur 22..now c'mon" lol. But its da hormones stuff. Dis is my 2nd pregnancy & my first we had sex all da way to my due date. I heard it helps bring on birth...lol. I had a csection so i wouldnt kno.
  • As for me I don't feel like it. I feel bad cuz my partner want to make love but for some reason I don't even want to. I only do it once or twice a week.
  • Im 7 months pregnant and have been having the wildest sex dreams, i think bc my bf hasn't felt up for it since b4 xmas, but he has been unusally cuddly, which is not him, so until this little one decides to come ill take what i can get, lol
  • edited February 2011
    Lol
    My bf seems to want it a lot but i have been to tired; but then when i want i he never does