C section?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im havin my second csection on june 3. Was wondering if anyone else is having one or has had one and what ur experiences were....

Comments

• I had an emergency csection with my daughter I was put to sleep so I don't know what happened but I have to have another one with this pregnancy and I'm scared to be awake I don't know what to expect.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cda Im in the sameboat. Had one with my firar and felt it so they put me out. When I awoke I had no clue what happened. This time doc said ill get a spinal so I wont feel it. But not sure what to expect all I really remember was recovery and mines wasnt bad at all...
  • Don't stress ladies, a planned c-section goes so much smoother! I had an emergency csection with my second child. Had to be put under general anesthesia, it was scary and disappointing. But with my third they scheduled a csection and it was the best birth yet (my first was a hrrible vaginal birth). I was making jokes w/ the doctors and they even turned my favorite music on. It was great. Csection recovery is always hard (its major surgery) but when its planned and your able to have a spinal block or epidural, so you can be awake, it goes so much better. You'll even get to see and give baby a kiss right away if all goes normal. It will be ok, just have extra help the first or two week your home, especially for help w/ the older kids. But you'll be alright. If you have any more ?'s I can answer let me know. Good luck.
  • @cicelia thanks... Always nice to hear some positive reassurance....
  • My first c section was April 16, 2010
    Ill be having a c section again April 18, 2011 unless I go into labor on my own.
  • I'm having my third c section on augs 3rd & I'm scared!
  • @havingthethird1 why r u scared? Bad experiences?
  • This is my third. First 2 were emergancies hope this one goes smoother planned. Only difference I noticed between first and second was took forever to poop after my second! Sorry if tmi
  • @kaylin yes very bad experience meds never work for me they have to knock me out!
  • I had an emergency c section with my first...I'm probably having another one although I'm hoping for a vbac