so i cant explain this really.. advice

So I'm on baby #2 and I'm feelin like I shoulda with my first! I'm scared and stressed out! With my daughter I wasn't at all, I wasn't a worry wort. Not the mom who watched her breathe etc. My friend just had her baby and it hit me when I was holding him. I'm gonna have one in Oct!!!! Is this normal? I think It's a lil late to feel like this.

Comments

• I feel the exact same way. I just keep thinking about how I haven't finished college yet and how hard it's going to be for me to finish with my baby. I'm excited, nervous, frustrated, and confused all at the same time.
  • No...your fine..stop thinking to much...i havent held a newborn in forever ..!! I worry more because i know more..maybe thats why your feeling like that.. Your gonna be fine :)
    Relax....

• You will be fine though. Your going to have two beautiful children! What a blessing!
  • I feel the exact same this is my third i never worried with my other two pregnancys,but now im more experienced and older i worry all the time. I think everday life adds to the stress tv, magazines etc. If i feel no movement i worry so i even bought a baby heart monitor so i can hear the heart beat. Im even wanting to buy the baby movement monitor as im worried about cot death.
  • Also to mention I found grey hairs!!!! I'm only 21 am I really that stressed? LOL
  • I found a few grey hairs! Im 25... i think i found when i was younger!!! Its ok..
  • Everyrhing will be great i try not to worry as much, Can't wait for my little one to arrive in August. I think it just shows what a good parent your r :-)
  • I'm just so scared! Everything bad keeps happening I don't want my baby born into hectic anything.
  • Try not to worry... you will be just fine!
  • I'm the same. This is my second and I'm due may 4th so I'm trying to relax
  • I'm due in Oct with my second too! I'm way more stressed this time, but last time I was pretty naive and I didn't know all the things that could go wrong. Now I have 4 years of pregnancy horror stories (I've spent way too much time on the internet, lol) and I'm freaking out.
  • I'm jus a lil late and feelin lile a new mommy! It's nuts
  • Its fine I feel as though we all have those feelings some time or another in our pregnancys
  • edited March 2011
    @mommyto1soontob2 It's prob bc you know what to expect this time around. Usually with the first we're just on cloud 9 and shopping lol! Oh and those damn grey hairs got me too!!! I had them covered up last week!!! LOL
  • I found grey hairs too. I'm only 23. I found one... Ahem... Down there. How depressing