5 months & not showing

edited March 2011 in July 2011
Should I be scared?

Comments

• Gosh no. I popped at 6 months. Everyone is different. One of these days you are gonna look down and wonder where it came from.
  • NOoo! Are u petite to begin with? U will bump out soon! My first baby was flat until 6 months then holey belly! ;) as long as prenatal check ups are good everything is fine. I'm sure u want to "show"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 24wks an am not showing very much at all myself but i think ill put on all the weight in these last few months left.
  • I'm showing but still really small. As long as everything is good @ Dr appointments your fine
  • I'm 6 months and hardly showing. People who knew me b4 can tell but people I meet are surprised when I tell them I'm 6 months lol. I guess I just "carry" it well. I wanna show tho so people dnt think I'm just fat!
  • I was 25wks before I started showing w my first...can't say the same for the rest! Lol. Once u get bigger u wonder where it came from and how ur gonna fit in clothes! I didn't fit in half my maternity clothes w my 2nd. I joke that I wasn't a house...I was a full apartment building lol. Proud to say that until sat night, I still had 1 pair of non-maternity jeans that fit...I'm 33 wks along. Learning lil tricks to not pack on the weight w each pregnancy!