anyone due Oct 16th

edited March 2011 in October 2011
That's when the lady that did the Sonagram said I was due so I'm gona go with that since I really don't remember when my last period was. Lol

Comments

• I'm due on the 21st!
  • I'm due the 16th of October too. My first day of my last period was Jan 9th. Congrats to you both
  • NO im due Oct 8th
  • @serenity I got one u/s on March 8th n she said Oct 18th then just got one and I measured 2 day further so I would say Oct 16th so I'm going by that but doc is going by 18th cuz I bled last 11th of Jan but my period got messed up for some reason in december so weird! Which would u go by?? I only bled 3 days not my period but did bleed so idk but I can pick the bday so pickin Oct 17th :)
  • @mommyof2nd Lol I just went with oct 12th at 1st bec I couldn't remeber when I started so I just said the 5th. I was moving during that time and had a lot on my mind so I guess I blocked it out. I wouldn't even known I was until my mama started tellin me that she had her period and then my sister. Anywho babies come when they get ready any how so it really doesn't matter
  • Im due Oct 16th. Im 31 yr married and we have a beautiful 6 yr old daughter.
  • Due oct 1th
  • Meant 17th
  • Im due october 15th
  • I'm due october 17th lol (: so excited! Hopefully at my next ultrasound they can tell the gender. but I doubt it lol
  • Thanks ladies, I'm excited also can't wait to find out what I'm having but where I go they won't do it until I'm 20weeks :(
  • edited March 2011
    Im due October 16 :) n i also have to wait until 20 weeks to find out what we are gonna have
  • I may find out on the 5th of April cuz I'm going to a high tech ultrasound!!! Soooo excited wanna know now if boy or gir lol think can find out 15 weeks if not the 5th!