Abusive Dad!

My daughter dad drinks a lot. I just got in a huge argument and he threw things and got all in my face. Now I'm here with daughter worrying about what my next move will be. I know he can never come back here but how do I move on with 1 child and 1 on the way :( so stressed can't sleep

Comments

• I may not know you personally however I know that women, especially mothers always step up and never seem to surprise me with how strong they can become when they have to protect their children.. I have a sister who is a single parent of three children and yes there are hard times but the strength that her children learn from this is amazing and they have so much respect from her.. Just like if you have to raise and be the only parent for your children.. I work at a prison and see and read about domestic violence all the time things start out small but escalade to a lot worse, stand up to his crap, no one needs to put up with disrespect especially when there are children are involved!! Good luck mama!!!
  • b strong n do what u have to do for ur 2 basis. it won't b easy. but its whats best. thats y my gf was a single mom when I met her. she left her baby dad cuz he would beat her. the last time she was already prego.
  • You will be fine you know what's best foe you and your children :) I wad a single mom of 2 for a long time before meeting my fiance mow I have a stepdaughter too and this one on the way! Good luck keep your head up!
  • edited March 2011
    By the way my first bd split when he found out I was preggo haven't seen him since and my second bd put ne through abuse physically and mentally and cheating for 6 years too long before I left!
  • Wow as soon as I read this my heart broke :( I was in the same situation as u 6 yrs ago. I had a 1 1/2 yr old son and was 7 months prego with another boy. I found out my fiance was a Meth addict and had used my car to rob a store when detectives came to search our home. I was devastated! I still loved him but knew my sons and I deserved so much better. We were evicted and I had to move in with my dad and take over my little brothers room with my babies. I was so depressed and didn't know what I was gonna do. I'm now married to an awesome man who my boys call daddy. We have a son together and another on the way. I would've never pictured this for my life. I hope this gives u hope that things will get better for u! Its an emotional roller coaster but just stay strong and know that it will all wk out for the best. Good luck to u:)