38 weeks now

edited March 2011 in April 2011
Been thinking if I can ask my doctor to induce me I have no problems I just was to go threw labor before due date first child was over due and it feels like she will be too. I'm anxious Is any one else

Comments

• Yes!!! I'm only 24 weeks today. I celebrated and complained... I'm ready for my little man to come out. I'm jealous of you. I'd love to have a countdown of two weeks!!!
  • i have 6 days till my due date n im ready to pull this kid out myself lol. i get contractions but only for awhile then they dissapear. if i dont have him the first then im being induced i wont chance having him on my moms bday on the 3rd lol
  • Uqh tell me about I am BEYOND anxious..I'm 38 weeks .and want my son out soooo bad.I don't think my doc will induce me though
  • Most doctors wont induce you unless you are at least 39 weeks or if there is a pressing medical reason, but it wouldn't hurt to ask hun! :)
  • Im due in 13 days. I want her out now!!! I am so sick of being pregnant. I hear you all.
  • And im 38 weeks and im so darn ready. I cant take it.. My sister was actually induced at 37. He said everything was fine and baby was good so he went ahead and did it. My Brice came out with a knot tied in cord and wasn't breathing. He said baby was fine... I think not. But they saved her. And she's a healthy growing baby now.
  • I am due in 26 days. I'm very ready for her to be here, but I'm also very scared. I don't want the pain behind it and I'm afraid of it all. Yikes LOL. My son is almost 8 but I had him at 16 and so much has changed since then obviously. I watched a live birth on YouTube and am now even more scared. My husband of course is excited but who wouldn't be if you get to have a baby without going thru any ounce of anything the women have to. ;)