Is any1 else a high risk pregnancy???

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
If cnt do anything, i cnt have sex, cnt be walking around, n nt only that bt nw i have a problem with my apendix n i cnt eat sertain foods anymore n ive been more sick than ever. The doctor said they might have 2 do c-section becuz of my apendix.

Comments

• I'm sorry to here that!!! I'm labeled not sure yet!!! I'm taking medicines for fainting and migranes!!! I got told not to stop taking them! But soon i'm getting blood draw!! And now i'm really sick
  • I'm high risk do to my two pregnancys of having preeclampsia...
  • High risk due to Polyhydramnios.
  • Im also at high risk of having preeclampsia.
  • My son was born at 29 weeks, so I'm high risk too.
  • I am high risk due to previous preterm baby and a heart issue
  • High risk due to blood clots
  • Whats preeClampsia???
  • @millicent its high blood pressure that doesnt go away till delievery. It can be very dangerous. I have to take baby aspirin everyday to control my bp.
  • Oh, that is dangerous, ill be praying 4 u 4 everything 2 be ok with u nt ur baby. Do u get sick or feel sick in any way???
  • Im high risk due to complete previa, last ultra sound it moved up to partial... Im 27 weeks 3days I hg et ultrasound again @32 we will see if my restrictions get lifted
  • Oh bed rest sucks! This is my third and last pregnancy and I'm high risk again! I'm Soooo bored! Good luck to all you girls!
  • I too am high risk... just had a 23 week preemie last february and was suprised with this pregnancy... seeing a high risk doc and getting ultrasounds to watch my cervical length. Praying I go full term with this one...
  • @millicent thank you so much! It doesn't make me feel any different. I only know by them checking my bp and protein in my urine. I just hate the fact that I have to take it easy. It gets boring.
  • I'm high risk because im not supposed to be able to have children and a brain problem. On bed rest til baby is born