Way too much weight! What do I do?!

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
Well im 5'3 im supposed to weigh btwn 116 to 130 but after my fisrt pregnancy all I have done is gain weight. Before this pregnancy I weighed 162 lbs but now im only 11 weeks and ive gained already 10 ive been horribly sick and dont eat much. Where am I getting 10 lbs from?!

Comments

• I wonder the same thing. My boyfriend tells me I don't eat enough..but..okay then where does all this weight come from? The lady at wic has gotten after me...its like the weight just piles on so quickly now that I'm not dieting and doing an hour+ of cardio 6 daysa week...:( its very frustrating. I have gained close to 30lbs and I'm a bit over 29wks
  • I gained 30 lbs my first pregnancy I was 130 before pregnancy. But this time around I started pregnancy being overweight, I wonder if that has anything to do with my weight gain. It sux that I cant lose weight during pregnacy so all I can do is wait till I have the baby and then lose weight
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah its probably that. Maybe I should eat more strawberries and drink some cranberry juice, ive heard there diuretic. Ive heard that metabolism does slow down during pregnancy.