Relaxing night for my love!

edited March 2011 in Daddy's place
I may not be the best or understanding all the time,but I am so lucky to have my fiancee and our soon to be baby. She worked all day today and just texted me to say her legs and back are killing her. Little does she know that she is coming home to flowers,a bubble bath, and a massage. She deserves so much more but unfortunately we don't have extra cash or else I would get a professional massage for her. I hope this will make her feel better.

Comments

• Awe that is sweet. I would kill for a massage. I gotta bribe my kids to do it lol.
  • I think any good surprise makes a women feel better...i love when my hunny gives me massages...im sure shell love it!
    And i love flowers! ..if she craving junk..maybe go get a candybar..food always makes me happy..:) :X
  • Well she said maybe Burger King ......but she has a tendency to change her mind.lol So I am waiting untill she gets home to figure dinner out. I would do anything for her!
  • awww that is awesome i love it when the dads do things for the bm and really make her feel special that is awesome