Tested Positive!!!

edited January 2011 in October 2011
JUST TESTED TODAY AND GOT A POSITVE !!!!! MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SO EXCITED!!!

Comments

• Congratulations! ! :D
  • Yay! Congrats! :-D
  • Whooo congrats mama!!!!
  • Thanks Everyone. We just started tring this month too, I def thought we would have to try longer than this!
  • congradulation on the new baby....make sure he is theres for his my bf and i broke up but its going to be okay.....so cheers to a new life...yay take care darling
  • Congrats! This is mine and my husbands first time trying tooooooo!!! I'm testing tuesday. I hope we did it!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
  • Congrats Everyone. I bet you're all as excited as I am! I couldn't stop looking at the test, like does it really say pregnant right now!?
  • congrats! I just got my positive pregnancy test yesterday. My husband and I are also super excited for our first child. I'm in my fith week of pregnancy and excited to go to the doctors (for the first time ever lol) good luck to you and your husband :)
  • Congrats!!! My husband I got ours 2 weeks ago...I am 7w along with our first. We had been trying for 5 years so this is super exciting for us! LoL we took one of those electronic ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant"....and my husband kept saying are you sure the "not" just isnt broken?! Lol he made me take the other 2 tests in the box just to be sure! CONGRATS again to everyone!!
  • Mine was very unexpected but my boyfriend and I couldnt be happier. Get ready for some ups and downs but the ride has been amazing for me. Good luck and God bless u and your little peanut :p
  • Congrades to u all
  • Lol I took the one that said pregnant also. And I kept picking it back up to make sure three not didn't show up later. I went and got bloodwork the next day just to make sure. We are so excited that my husband called his entire family already! I think he's more excited than I am. Lol
  • Congratulations! !
  • CONGRATULATIONS IT'S SUCH A BLESSING...
  • Oh yes, yall are so blesssed! congrat for yall!!
  • Yey!!! That's so exciting hun!! Could I ask? How long after conceiving did you take the test lol. I'm in the same boat and wanna know already!!!
  • My last period was dec 28th, so jan 26-27th I had bad cramps and no spotting. I took the test on the 29th. I figured if it was negative I could retry in another week. But it said pregnant in under a minute. Got bloodwork the next day to confirm it bc I thought it was too good to be true.
  • Congratulations!! So happy and excited for you.
  • Ok thank you hun!!!
  • Congratulations! I'm on my 2nd & got preggers the first try BOTH times! Never expected that would happen even once, lol... enjoy it! Its the most amazing experience of your life! :)